Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By SuperSonic
will you post the winners here so everyone can see :)
By Zombie Pumpkins!
There will be gallery pages that list the winners and their prize winning photos. A link to the winners page will be posted here in the forum, the front/news page, the email newsletter... all the usual places. :) It's pretty hard to miss an update.
By purple1worm
Cool! Itwill be nice to see!
By Kittie
I am anxious too! Of course. . I have already started my planning for this Halloween. We are doing TONS of stuff at the museum this year. We are turning their avenue of shops into Diagon Alley from Harry Potter! And dressing up as wizards and witches to pass out candy! Plus the pumpkin walk again too!
By mesmark
Kittie wrote:I am anxious too! Of course. . I have already started my planning for this Halloween. We are doing TONS of stuff at the museum this year. We are turning their avenue of shops into Diagon Alley from Harry Potter! And dressing up as wizards and witches to pass out candy! Plus the pumpkin walk again too!
That sounds awesome! Take some pictures!
By GUS
So who actually won then?
I must have missed details.
By GUS
Speaking of winners, Dadja hasn't popped up this year on the forum as far as i can remember!?

anyone heard anything?
By Kittie
Can't wait to see who won!!!

And again, love the new site!!
By Kittie
Welcome back!
By SaneInsideInsanity
WB Dadja....also monkeys will eat your brians
By Kittie
Okay Ryan. . you said it was okay to bug you about this hehehe so here I am . . bugging you. . . :P
By SuperSonic
we....want....WINNERS AAAAAAAAAAAAAND BRAIIINS :P
By Kittie
Oh yeah! Deffinately Brains!!!