Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By mesmark
Ryan - I just made a new site www.123printcalendars.com and I made a Halloween theme section www.123printcalendars.com/halloween/ . I was wondring if you'd like the program to place on ZP.com and then you could add the different mascots and other artwork as the calendar art?

We could discuss this via PM but I thought other minions might be interested in printable Zombie Pumpkin calendars. You could add them to the downloads section of the site.

It might be difficult to customize the pages to match the site, but I don't have any problem with you doing that. If you're not interested, no worries. I just thought I'd run it by you.

- Mark
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Hey Mark, thanks for the suggestion and info. I like all your printable projects, I'm sure people have fun with them. I've played with them and printed a few cards from your site in the past.

With my background in graphic design, I know I am pretty picky about the look and layout of things. I like everything ZP related to have a cohesive look and be appropriately "branded."

This gives me ideas though, so I'll be in touch if I need some help. Or maybe I'll run off in my own direction, and create my own version.

What does everyone else think? Would you print ZP calendar pages if offered in my downloads section?
By SuperSonic
Count me in if deffinitly print that off :)
By nosferatu
Rather than a yearly calendar, I like the idea of a Halloween Countdown Calendar that would run from 1st November 2009 to 31st October 2010. Maybe you could highlight specific dates i.e closing date for competitions, launch date for new theme, 1st pattern of the season release,- something to remind those that do and don't check the site regularly to log in.

Personally I would prefer something small sized that would sit in a cd single jewel case. Some of the patterns would work brilliantly around the dates.

I would definitely print them off
By Zombie Pumpkins!
That's also a great idea, Nos. I'm looking forward to adding more downloadable / printable goodies to the downloads page, so all of your suggestions are like to show up on there eventually.
By Euri
Yeah, what Nos said. :wink: Halloween countdown would be perfect. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm a sucker for the mascots. I love the way they look altogether.

This is definintly a download I would use... and pass out to others. :)
By SuperSonic
that sounds even better than the originjal idea :) thanks Nos lets all hope this comes to us soon :twisted:
By mesmark
Ryan - That's great that you're willing to put something like that together and that others are interested in it.
zombiepumpkins wrote:With my background in graphic design, I know I am pretty picky about the look and layout of things. I like everything ZP related to have a cohesive look and be appropriately "branded."
I know what you mean and the application can be customized quite easily as far as the actual calendar goes. The other pages are definitely easy to create to match ZP (I like you and all, but I'm not going to do that for you :P )

The only benefit the program has over a ready to print PDF is a user can enter custom data into the calendar before printing and the user can choose which top image they'd like for each month.

The ready to print PDF will probably look a lot better though.

I'm sure what you'll end up spinning out will be awesome.
zombiepumpkins wrote:This gives me ideas though, so I'll be in touch if I need some help. Or maybe I'll run off in my own direction, and create my own version.
Just let me know. If i can help, I will.

One other thought I had was to make a ZP calendar run from Oct. So, Oct. 2009 to Sept. 2010. Then you could have the year's (2010) new theme for OCT. 2010. Does that make sense?

It would give all the calendar users one more thing to look forward to.

Another suggestion - Coloring pages! Just post some black line ZP mascots for kids to print out and color. It's a very easy printable to provide and people are always looking for coloring pages.