Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By KILLER KLOWN
Hopefully all year round. I'll stick around. This is a good creative forum, I'm sure people can come up with some cool things to share and talk about.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
The forum was a new addition this year. But I plan to keep it up and running all year long. I'm sure things will quiet down, but I'd love to see people stopping by now and then.

The forum is generally set up to keep the focus on things like stenciling/carving, Halloween, and other spooky themes. So what do you all think? Are you still game for talking about zombies while Santa Claus is squeezing through your chimney? :D

I love to see what other stencil projects everyone cooks up when pumpkins aren't in season. So if you have any crafty creations you'd like to share in the Stenciling Beyond the Pumpkins forum, let's see!
By Dragon
I believe traffic will go down now that 'no one' has a need for patterns anymore. I don't think anyone has to worry about the site lagging until next Halloween. :twisted:
By Pumpkingrower
I guarantee you will find my name in and out during the off season. I am just glad you fix the problems you did come across. One thing that was bothering me was that it was like the day or 2 before halloween did the "complainers" not realize that it might get busy the closer it got to Halloween, come on folks.

I wish you luck in your server predicament, just know that the loyal fans will have their stuff printed well in advance. :lol:
By lynchy316
im gonna stick around for sure!! the people on this forum, seem like really nice souls and i dont think ive looked at one topic where there has been ,lets say a dissagreement, that surely proves that its a good forum to be part of and thats one of the reasons im gonna stay. the other reason is im gonna try and do my own stencilling and see what you guys think of my poor attempts. :D
By Flak
ZombiePumpkins wrote:Are you still game for talking about zombies while Santa Claus is squeezing through your chimney?
Absolutely! Nightmare Before Christmas should most certainly help that.
By imjuscarol
Ohhhh..... that gives me a great idea....

I am Christmas Crazy. And I mean really crazy. 13 trees, every room in the house covered in Christmas stuff, 600 piece village, you get the picture.

How about taking the Nightmare Before Christmas stencils and blowing them up. Using felt on felt you could make a REALLY cool wall piece or banner. Or, how about tracing them on to a table cloth and using fabric paint and filling in the pieces that would normally be cut out. You could shrink some down and make a cool border on the edges. The kids would love this. Or... how about Jacks face on a piece of foam core mounted on a dowel and surrounded by "picks" or small badly wrapped presents...... Gee my brain is starting to smoke.....

Carol
By mesmark
You could also make Zombie ornaments for your tree.

Regular bulbs with characters sprayed on...
By Flak
imjuscarol wrote:I am Christmas Crazy. And I mean really crazy. 13 trees, every room in the house covered in Christmas stuff, 600 piece village, you get the picture.
Oooooh I love Christmas villages! I was really tempted to buy Halloween village pieces this year but I couldn't really afford them :cry:
By imjuscarol
I finally bought a Halloween Village this year. Didn't go crazy, but I am pretty sure that it is going to be getting bigger over the years. :D

Carol
By Niceworkbonedaddy
hey carol i did the pumpkin stencils on a quilt and its awesome i use it all year and people arent sure if its halloween or christmas
so doing the Nightmare Before Christmas stuff on table cloths stockings etc wil be soo much fun................
runs to her sister fabric store to start :lol:

how marvelous this christmas will be ....Miriam