Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By nosferatu
I have just been having a look at how this site has evolved over the years using The Wayback Machine

http://www.archive.org/web/web.php

What makes it more interesting is the transition from goatee style. Any plans to bring back the webcam Ryan?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Oh gosh, I hate that thing. :roll: I make changes to my sites for a reason, so I can hide old embarrassing things from the world. :lol:

Not that there's anything too bad out there. We all start somewhere, and I'm proud of what my site(s) and other creative endeavors have become.

Webcam? Not likely... in my early college days it was a fun novelty but I've had my fair share of creepy voyeurs and stalkers by now.
By nosferatu
I thought it was great and really interesting to read. It's a pity a lot of the pictures aren't accessible but I enjoyed reading the content. The interesting thing is that I seem to remember a fair bit of the GS stuff. Similar to reading past posts on this forum, things that are interesting or still able to make me laugh.

Webcams...no thanks. I used to have video conferencing where I used to work and I hated it with a passion. I absolutely hate having my photograph taken so it was a complete nightmare. No stalkers or creepy voyeurs though...I'm sure there is a tale in there somewhere.

Webcams are too Orwellian for me but living in the Uk which has more CCTV cameras than anywhere else in the world, we are getting used to being monitored.
By purple1worm
I tried using the way back machine and coul'nt find anything for this site. I am curious about some older patterns though.