Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By nosferatu
I know it's a bit early considering Ryan still has pumpkins going strong in his garden but will we be able to post suggestions for 2009's Charity as was the case this year?

I only ask now because I imagine it takes quite a while to sort out and I was on a charity website earlier
By Zombie Pumpkins!
It never hurts to plan ahead. If you have suggestions, by all means, let me know.
By nosferatu
All Charities are worthy causes. Some more popular than others, some more remote. All deserving.

That's the difficulty. There are so many.... hundreds, thousands from which to choose. I struggle to whittle it down to fifty let alone one.

However, I would suggest Down Syndrome. Its a Charity that tends to get overlooked a bit in favour of more fashionable campaigns. Obviously, I don't want to open up a debate about which charity is the most deserving.....they ALL are but I for one would like to champion its cause.

Whichever Charity gets chosen, its probably the most worthy forum topic to contribute to and good on you for being so generous to do it in the first place.
By Kittie
Anything that helps kids with Alopecia Areata, or Cystic Fibrosis.
By GUS
I'D recommend a charity that looks into Bee "hive death" syndrome, as without it we're all stuffed!

..no pollination = really hard times & death.

reckon it's sprays & 3g mobile signal more than the veroa mite.

the research funding cost is abysmally small yet we all depend on bee's & take them for granted.
By GUS
..who's going to pollinate your pumpkins after the bee's have gone?

:shock: