Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Wedge
I just wanted to say a huge Thank you to Ryan. Another great year. Started off wonderful with the summer patterns and ended awesome. You never let us down and I hope we have you around for many many more carving seasons. Now go get some much deserved (and probably needed) rest!
By nosferatu
Very well written and I totally agree.

Many thanks for making Halloween cool 8)
By Kittie
Yes THANK YOU RYAN!! This has been a wonderful year, wonderful new patterns, and you have helped me out quite a few times this year. Thank you so much for all your hard work and dedication!
By CombichristGirl
here here! thatnk u ryan great year! lookign forward to this year! :D
By Tkaraoke
Without your patterns our pumpkins would look awfully bare. Thank you for being part of the spirit of Halloween.
By Batgirl
Agreed!
By Raven
We love you, Ryan!! :kiss: Without you we wouldn't look so great on Halloween. :)
By stormqueen29
Yes, A huge and heartfelt thanks to Ryan, it wouldn't be the same without his dedication and genious.

Despite suffering from seasonal depression, which makes this time of year very difficult for me and more than once I have sworn I was not carving pumpkins this year, Ryan always seems to come up with something I just HAVE to carve.

This year I did the Joker, and though I was tired and withdrawn most of the evening, the comments of " Awsome Pumpkin!" Did make me feel the effort was well worth it.

I even managed to hand out a few fliers to interested people directing them to the site.

So yes, hats off to you Ryan, for all you do to make this day special to so many.

Gale
By The Captain
Thank you Ryan! You have been and are part of my Halloween every year! Actually you and the website help me to feed my Halloween addiction throughout the whole year! Thanks man
"Only 364 more days to go" :twisted:
By JMP919
Awesome Patterns! Can't wait till next year
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I am humbled by your adulation. Thanks to all of YOU. Hearing your ideas and seeing all your carvings and Halloween decorations is what keeps me inspired. A Patch Master is a master of nothing, without the help of his minions.

After years of experience, and tons of loyal support, I feel that this was the best year for ZP yet (in many respects). And yet, I still feel that I could do more. There were some pattern requests I just could not fit in, but really wanted to do. That's okay, there's always next year, right?

And as I said in another thread, I already have BIG ideas for 2009 and I honestly can't wait to get started. If you thought this Halloween was good, wait until you see how things heat up next year.

But first, there's some final business I need to tend to for this year. And then I will try to relax a bit, and enjoy the winter holiday season.

Although... did someone say Chistmas patterns? :wink:
By GUS
bloody bunch of crawlers...

Ryan, no rest (ye lazy cur) get creatin!

((whip-cracking sound))
:P
By ZPjames
Yes I just want to thank you Ryan as well. This was my first year using your ZP patterns and I am so happy with the way they turned out. I had many compliments from trick 'r treaters and others, and I was proud to say that they came from you. Thanks again and I CAN'T WAIT for next year! Hope your Halloween was great. Now enjoy some time off. You've worked extremely hard and deserve your rest. :)
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I spent a good chunk of the weekend resting (having been on my feet for the previous 48 hours or so, I needed it) but I'm ready to get back into it. Catching up with the forum posts, sending out some late season shop orders, and working on some updates to the site, here and there. A Patch Master's work is never done, nor do I want it to be!