Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Ajax
boo
joker
frankensteins monster
et
oogie boogie 2

I know i mostly printed off mostly new patterns so i figured alot of other regulars did the same.
By Euri
Fun idea! Here's mine

Joker
Presidential Pumpkins
Princess Peach
ET
Dracula
By Chewy
and my guesses...

Eye of newt (i love that one)
Oogie Boogie 2
Heads Up!
Jack (sinister)
Jolly Roger

:)
By Patti
My guesses:

ET
The Count
Pumpkin King
Joker
Batman
By vibhandaka
My guesses are:

Howl-o-ween
The Joker
Sweeney Todd
Count Von Count
Michael Myers
By Zombie Pumpkins!
And the top 5 most popular patterns of 2008 were...

#1 ) The Joker
#2 ) E.T.
#3 ) Jack (sinister)
#4 ) Pumpkin King
#5 ) Undead Ted

Which means the winner of this little contest is (correct me if I miscounted)...

Patti, who guessed 3 of them correctly (Joker, Pumpkin King and E.T.) Thank you for guessing "Pumpkin King" because before your post, we had something like a 10-way tie going for people who had 2 correct guesses (mostly Joker and E.T.).

All of your guesses were on the right track though. Howl-o-ween, Jolly Roger, Oogie Boogie, Heads Up, Jack Sparrow, Frankenstein's Monster, Homer Simpson... they're all very high on the list. But with 184 patterns, all it takes is a few more prints to shift even these popular ones further down the list.

In case you wondered, the rest of the top 10 were:

#6 ) Revenge of the ZP!
#7 ) Puking Pumpkin
#8 ) Jack (happy)
#9 ) Freddy Krueger
#10 ) Cat Got Your Tongue?

But The Joker was the big winner, hands down. He was printed out more times in one season than any other pattern that came before it. Joker was printed out twice as many times as the #2 pattern, E.T.
By Kittie
Pumpkin King
Ooogie
Frankenstein
Mario
Homer
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Kittie - Are you putting in your guesses for next year? :wink:

Patti - Your prizes are in the mail.
By belli
Must feel good Ryan that almost half of the top 10 were your unique creations!!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Yeah Belli, it does feel good. I find that the popular patterns are usually whatever was hot at the movies for that year and then... the traditional Halloween stuff (witches, vampires, etc). And jack-o-lantern faces are always popular because they're classic and also less intimidating to carve.
By Patti
I had forgotten I entered the contest until today. When the envelope showed up yesterday I couldn't for the life of me figure out what it was for.

I picked the pumpkin king simply because it's an easy pattern that looks really good and my thought was that the last minute and less experienced carvers would go for it.

I might have been right.

Thanks for the goodies. :)
By SuperSonic
im guilty as charged for ther joker pattern :oops: i printed like 3 copies....in 5 minutes
By SuperSonic
and as for next year ill wait until late october (like the 20th-25th) but id suggest a new forum topic for it
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Yeah, this was a fun little contest. I'll do it again at the end up this upcoming Halloween season.
By GUS
Ryan how exactly do you rate these?
Personally I tend to print out 2x copies, 1 for "archival purposes" & one for instant use (well for use)

so do my 2x copies count as 1x or 2x?