Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By CombichristGirl
daivd bowie
frankenfuter
gargyole
doesnt have to be that order lol
u cant have my first born. as i have her trained so well lol but.... i'll go have a baby and give it to u.(lmao like u need a crazy kid). or ....or! i could give u some of ur fav candy and hmm... i could send u pinhead funkin if i beat my friend to death with it lol
By Joey
Jafar from Aladdin!
David Bowie!
A ZP Styled Haunted House!

I keep suggesting Jafar because of my Disney theme and I have my other favorites mostly covered.
By SaneInsideInsanity
hmmm i think i see a reaccurring theme to these posts....cough Jareth cough
How you turn my world, you precious thing.
By Raven
SaneInsideInsanity wrote:hmmm i think i see a reaccurring theme to these posts....cough Jareth cough
How you turn my world, you precious thing.
Oh, he is so HOT in that movie. :P
By ZPjames
What Ryan could do (if he already knows what he is going to do) is maybe put up some blank pumpkins on the patterns page, maybe in the sections that they will be in so that we can get an idea of what may come. I also think this will make people more and more hyped to carve.
By Raven
ZPjames wrote:What Ryan could do (if he already knows what he is going to do) is maybe put up some blank pumpkins on the patterns page, maybe in the sections that they will be in so that we can get an idea of what may come. I also think this will make people more and more hyped to carve.
OOOH! I like this idea. That way at least we know how many patterns may be coming. At least the ones Ryan knows he has for sure. I always have a hard time knowing if I should carve that last pumpkin or not. I save some for Halloween, but they are the pumpkins I carve and bring to family and friends. I would never have time to carve them and more for myself. Great idea ZPJames!
By ZPjames
Thanks!
By Euri
RavensDestiny wrote:
SaneInsideInsanity wrote:hmmm i think i see a reaccurring theme to these posts....cough Jareth cough
Oh, he is so HOT in that movie. :P
Wow, will posting pictures help further the David Bowie/Jareth cause? :twisted:

Yep, RavensDestiny, He is hot in that movie! And not just because of the pants. :wink:

Pretty please, Ryan?
By GUS
yup old bi-bowie & his Limahl plastic fantastic hair extensions :lol:
..c'mon quit the storming of patterns on threads or this place will cease being fun.
By ZPjames
Dexter

Cryptkeeper

Frankenfurter
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Haha, matspud. There has been more planning than usual this year. I'm totally anticipating more Unique Creations and an unclogged site this week!

I've been known to be wrong at times though.
By nosferatu
Agreed, the unique creations are different class and totally different to everything else.

What sort of twisted, demented mind comes up with that sort of stuff? :lol: