Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
Transplanting this quote from another thread...
CanadianCarver wrote:Hey Ryan, Why don't you just provide a list of all the patterns yet to come, so we can decide how many pumpkins we need to keep aside! :D
I sometimes try to get ahead and make a bunch, but right now I'm putting the final touches on a new one, and then.... who knows what is to come. I know there will be more, but your guess is as good as mine.

I tell you this because I... A) don't want you to be mad that I'm holding back any and.... B) want you to be impressed that I somehow knocked out a couple more winners during the busy Halloween week! :wink:

There are so many great requests, and I know I can't get to them all. Which is a good thing, in a way, because that means we all have something to look forward to next year.

I never feel spent. I never feel like I'm out of ideas. I have more ideas than there is ever time for, so I'll always be striving to give you more, and more, and more!

I will somehow find time to do a few more patterns, I bet. So... now is the time for your final pleading and/or bribes! :D
By nosferatu
Hey Ryan, we all appreciate the effort you put in all year round but especially in September / October. David Bowie. I am always staggered at the amount of stencils you produce. David Bowie. and the truly awe inspiring effect that they have on anyone who sees them. David Bowie.The anticipation adds to the treat of finding what new design has been produced.David Bowie. As for bribes, please and David Bowies who needs them? We will be grateful for whatever you provide.

Does subliminal suggestion work????
By SaneInsideInsanity
nosferatu wrote:Hey Ryan, we all appreciate the effort you put in all year round but especially in September / October. David Bowie. I am always staggered at the amount of stencils you produce. David Bowie. and the truly awe inspiring effect that they have on anyone who sees them. David Bowie.The anticipation adds to the treat of finding what new design has been produced.David Bowie. As for bribes, please and David Bowies who needs them? We will be grateful for whatever you provide.

Does subliminal suggestion work????
agreed
By Meya
:lol: :lol: :lol:
By Raven
Nosferatu, I swear every post I read of yours makes me laugh. :lol:
By mudd
david bowie as in ziggy stardust and the spiders from mars?
By The Vlad Hatter
I'll go for Tim Curry for the win.

Lord of Darkness and Franken Furter, please.

Bowie from the Labyrinth is an quality replacement for the two above.

Thanks much for the work.

BTW, I just carved the Kustom Frankie, it is the most rockinest, shockinest, pumpkinest, zombiest and down right full of awesomemest thing EVAR.
By ZPjames
Dexter, the Cryptkeeper, Frankenfurter pretty please. :)
By GUS
kfc kfc kfc,....THE COLONEL COULD BE EATING A HAND..well it's finger licking good allegedly!

MAKE ME PROUD RYAN, I'm still gutter-less I need some happiness in my life
By SaneInsideInsanity
i think we all know that rya has the last few all planned out now we just have to wait for his mercy to reveal his genius
By CanadianCarver
Hey Ryan, I know that you always pull out some great ones in the 11th hour, which is why I do always try to keep a pumpkin or two aside just in case!!!! Keep up the great work!
By Raven
I seem to remember Ryan showing some interest in doing a gargoyle stencil. That would be awesome. I think I better go out and buy more pumpkins today if I can find some. I wonder if my husband would believe me if I told him they just followed me home. :P
zombiepumpkins wrote:

I will somehow find time to do a few more patterns, I bet. So... now is the time for your final pleading and/or bribes! :D
Bribes huh....well then you know as a chef i can make some mean pumpkin pie etc.David Bowie. Or how about a hand fused glass Jack Skellington head. David Bowie. Back Rub Maybe. David Bowie. or maybe a hand massage you know they must be sore after all those pumpkins. David Bowie. I think i can find you some slaves or harlem girls. David Bowie. Or as a bribe how about i'll just shut up for a whole day :D. David Bowie.
Think about it I am up for anything....
David Bowie cough cough
--jess

ps
Sorry nosferatu had to steal your sublimanal msging idea there