Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By nosferatu
Proud to report that we have just handed out our first 4 fliers and stickers.
Have put The Joker in the porch and four hoodies knocked on the door asking where I got him from. Gave 'em a flier and sticker each and told them A: To get carving and B: To leave the cars alone.
Being British teenagers they will be carrying carving equipment on them already..... Oh yes, in reply to the question that they all asked: YES I do know it is not Halloween Yet.
By nosferatu
No it's your design that's the hit. You're the chef, I am just the delivery boy. Think Dadja says elsewhere it was the most anticipated design of the year. He was right. It was and it is that good.

Although kinda beginning to think I made a mistake carving now. We have even had our neighbours knocking on the door pointing out that Halloween is 4 weeks away yet.

If anyone else very kindly points this out to me, then the next people to knock on the door will be men in white coats come to take me away.

Although one woman walking her dog (Irish Setter for those who want the detail), red one (for those that don't) says she is bringing her husband back to have a look. I'm sure he is REALLY going to appreciate that.....
By matspud
My neighbours have got used to my "little" peculiarity. I still don't have any pumpkins so no carving for me :( . Might try the farm over the weekend to see when they are going to harvest.