Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By ahsteele
It would be helpful to be able to see all of the new patterns for the year in one place. This could be done from a filter on the Master List or it could be its own page. It would be nice to be able to see all of the pumpkins for the year summarized.
By Euri
Okay, this brings up a question. :?: I'm counting 7 years listed there and I'm pretty sure that the year I first discovered ZP was in the year of the Attack which I thought was 2003. Was there one mascot for both 2002 and 2003? Dang... that means that I will have missed that first year. :(
By Dadja
Euri wrote:Okay, this brings up a question. :?: I'm counting 7 years listed there and I'm pretty sure that the year I first discovered ZP was in the year of the Attack which I thought was 2003. Was there one mascot for both 2002 and 2003? Dang... that means that I will have missed that first year. :(
Well I think it's because Ryan already had some patterns on his other site 'Goatee Style', before he started ZP in 2003. That's probably why 2002 is a separate year... (correct me if I'm wrong Ryan)
By Zombie Pumpkins!
You are correct, Dadja. I made my first handful of patterns available for the web in 2002 but Zombie Pumpkins, as we know it, was not born until the following year, with 2003's "Attack!"

Same dates can be seen in the Gruesome Galleries, where I mention 2002 as being a "test year." It was then that I realized the concept had enough of an audience to demand it's own website.
By Euri
whew! Okay that makes sense. :) So even with that test year, I bet you couldn't forsee the phenomenon that would become ZP mania just a few short years later. :wink:
By ahsteele
zombiepumpkins wrote:Thanks for the suggestion ahsteele. At the moment, you can see all the new patterns for 2008 by searching for the term 2008 with my pattern search feature.
Awesome, that'll certainly help me going forward. Thanks for the excellent work.
By cyberdman
Interesting searching like that . For instance the 2008 search shows me more 2008 patterns than I can see by just browsing the patterns pages. Hmmm.
By Dans banana Loafcake
I love the fact that you can clearly see Ryan's stencils getting better each year! The evolution of ZP! All are awesome though!

Dan
By Ajax
i was just going to say that the patterns are by far the best this year. Even though there are some true classics made early on like freddy. Maybe it's time for a second freddy???
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Some classics like Freddy and Frankenstein are designs I made a while ago, and yet they are never fail to be among the most popular. Designs that are classic enough to never lose popularity on pumpkins, probably DO warrant more than one design. Just look at how many Jack Skellingtons I've made, and each and every one of them is a major download every year.