Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By GUS
How does that work, as I can't see a renew membership button (sorry) I've still got 96 days left but love the amount of stencils popping up so far! ....nothing to do with the strong pound or owt! :lol:

..that's a lot of new stencils so far & it's not even October yet!

..so can you walk me through as what steps to take are to extend before I run out?

..& if there's no extension button could we possibly have one?
By GUS
Been thinking about that some more, perhaps the renew option could be available for 3 months or less membership left over that way you wouldn't get numpties clicking 5 yrs worth for say $10 total.

:wink:
Or should I send you some money & let you tinker with the numbers!?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
The way the membership system currently works is... your account is active if you made a payment within the current calendar year. Any additional payments made now would just upgrade your 2008 account, which expires when it becomes January 1.

It seemed like a logical date to reset the accounts, and is easy for people to remember. The thought behind this is that no membership should overlap two Halloween seasons. To gain access to the following season's be batch of patterns, members would have to make a renewal payment.

Anyway, with this current setup, there's no way to extend your membership's active time beyond December 31. You would have to make a new payment some time in 2009... signing up as early as January 1, 2009 would still allow you access to the new patterns for Halloween 2009..

Any other thoughts or suggestions are welcomed, let me know.