Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
OK, has anyone else noticed the new "new patterns coming soon in september" banner on the stencils page? If I'm not very much mistaken there are some very sneaky peaks of some of the new 2008 stencils behind the words, cleverly revealing enough to get us all excited but at the same time hiding enough to keep us guessing!

Take a look!

dan
By Mopar Man
I noticed that but couldn't really make out what any of the carvings were..
By The Captain
I spy with my eyes all the way to the left of that banner what looks to be the devils face from the exorcist.

By Dans banana Loafcake
And I think I can see Sweeney Todd under 'coming', Although I'm probably wrong.

Dan
By Kerianne19
I must comment on this... I think I see a "HA HA HA" that could be quite "Joker"ish! I am already far too excited now... This site turns me into a crazy person!
By Kerianne19
Well. It's official. Ryan now has me overly excited 2 months early! I am going to drive my husband crazy this year... The obsession gets earlier and earlier with each zombie pumpkin season! I think today will consist of some funkin carving! I can't wait for what's to come!
By Pumpkin Head
Man, you all have some good eyes. It took me a awhile to see what you were talking about! :oops:
buhdewsy wrote:I spy with my eyes all the way to the left of that banner what looks to be the devils face from the exorcist.

Wow, that's creepy! That's a pretty good guess. It also looks like it could be the skull face for the band The Misfits.

zombiepumpkins wrote:"No name, no other alias. Clothing is custom, no labels. Nothing in his pockets but pumpkin carving knives and lint." :wink:
Sooooo excited about this one! I can't wait to see your rendering of a Heath Ledger Joker ZP, Ryan! :D
By The Captain
Pumpkin Head wrote:Man, you all have some good eyes. It took me a awhile to see what you were talking about! :oops:
buhdewsy wrote:I spy with my eyes all the way to the left of that banner what looks to be the devils face from the exorcist.

Wow, that's creepy! That's a pretty good guess. It also looks like it could be the skull face for the band The Misfits.

zombiepumpkins wrote:"No name, no other alias. Clothing is custom, no labels. Nothing in his pockets but pumpkin carving knives and lint." :wink:
Sooooo excited about this one! I can't wait to see your rendering of a Heath Ledger Joker ZP, Ryan! :D

or it could be the girl from the night of the living dead...
By matspud
I have a question Ryan.............. Do I have to wait until it is Sept 1 over there? That means we have to wait at least 5 more hours than all the US members :? Its hard enough waiting as it is :D :D I am beginning to get the shakes already :lol:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
There are a lot of factors that determine when I can launch the new website, and not all of them are under my control. I wouldn't hold your breath for a September 1st launch.

The reason I've been telling people that new stuff is "coming in September" is... I figure that gives me some leeway. It could mean the new site is coming on September 30th.

Sorry, didn't meant to scare you right there! :wink: It will probably be sooner rather than later. The new beast will be unleashed when you least expect it. Like a creature of the night, set loose to attack while most of you are sound asleep.
By matspud
OK I knew that it was unlikely to be as early as that but you can't blame me for trying :D
My annual "fix" of new patterns is late as YAnkeeHalloween haven't launched their 2008 yet and the only books on ebay are old ones :(
As for DAN...................... promises, promises :D
Oh well I suppose I will have to keep trawling the web like a good little( ok not so little) pattern junkie