Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Zombie Pumpkins!
"The Ballad of the Zombie Pumpkins!" theme song is now available on the site for download. You can listen to it right on the site while reading along with the lyrics or find the download link for the MP3 on the downloads page as well.

:arrow: Ballad of the Zombie Pumpkins!

:arrow: Disgusting Downloads

And a monstrous thanks to Mike of Dark Asylum for putting the gothic orchestral cabaret score to my poem lyrics. Enjoy!
Last edited by Zombie Pumpkins! on Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Sind3315
That is absolutely BRILLIANT! I can see a whole Burton-esque movie forming in my head just listening to that. Children should be singing that all over the world on Halloween!!! :D #1 song, ever.
By stormqueen29
I completey agree it is very "Burtonish" is that a word?

I think it's neat and my kids think it's very cool.

Gale
By Cheef
Tim Burton instantly came to my mind too. I can totally see a Burton animated halloween movie ala Corpse Bride or Nightmare using the ZP characters. that would be awesome..

Write a screen play Ryan. go on, do it now....
By jen d.
On a technicality, it would be 'Danny Elfman-ish'. ;)

Is that you singing/reciting, Ryan?! If there were credits I didn't look hard enough for them... but totally awesome either way! Love it!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
That's Michael Pallante's voice you hear (the generous ghoul who composed the music for it). I hope he doesn't mind me outting him and his voice talents. Our goal was to be somewhat Elfman-ish with the sound. The kind of song the citizens of Halloween Town might perform while going door to door singing creepy carols. :)
By Sind3315
Ryan I agree you should write a screen play all about ZP's!!! I watched the Corpse Bride and I can really see the ZP's having their own movie!!! Do it Ryan, you know you wanna... :wink:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Books, animations, toys, movies, soundtracks... some day! And you can all say, "I was a fan of Zombie Pumpkins when it was just a simple little website." :wink:
By Tkaraoke
Zombie Pumpkins: THE FLAME THROWER!!!! (The kids love this one!)

ROFLMAO! :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Sind3315
OMG Tkaraoke I just almost spit out my apple cider! I JUST watched that this evening!!! :lol: :lol:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Tkaraoke wrote:Zombie Pumpkins: THE FLAME THROWER!!!! (The kids love this one!)
By Tkaraoke
I just squirted apple cider out my nose and all over my laptop...which is weird because I haven't had any in YEARS!!!

ROFMLAO! You just about killed me with that Photoshop pic! It's a work of art onto itself! :D