Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By mesmark
The Vlad Hatter wrote:From personal experience I can tell you the big one time money is with text ads. You can easily get 500-1000 dollars for a years subscription. And you can hide them on a liks page.
I'll give you half the money to go out and find me those ads. lol

Most of what I get hit up for is $10 for a year and it's just not worth the hassle of adding the link and remembering to remove it.
By Tkaraoke
To be 100% honest I almost never click on ad banners and I escpecially avoid the products who use those pop-ups that take up part of the screen and won't leave until you close them. I would prefer to see the site be add-free but if it happens I just won't click on them...unless it's for something really cool! LOL
:D
By The Vlad Hatter
I'll give you half the money to go out and find me those ads. lol

Most of what I get hit up for is $10 for a year and it's just not worth the hassle of adding the link and remembering to remove it.
A lot depends on your site traffic. People who sell text ads, don't care if people click on them. They just want the hits that comes when you site loads. it helps their numbers. ZP probably gets enough hits to justify decent year contract, I just don't know the market for places that would want to advertise on this type of specialized site.