Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Kittie
Ryan, I was wondering if you still have flyers I can print out. I would like to print some out and take them with me on my carving excursions. Let me know would you?

I am hoping my budget will allow me to buy a t-shirt this week also so That I can wear it during my carving fun at the museum and other places I have to go.

Thanks Ryan!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Sounds like a plan! New flyers will be available on the site fairly soon.
By Kittie
Okay. My first confirmed date is October 4th. :) And then on October 18th also.
By GUS
lawks! thar she blows Arrr!

..now to print out 300+ of the little buggers!
By S.A.M
Excellent stuff I'll be sure to print some of these off and hand them out on the big night :D
By Tkaraoke
I need to get me some of those sticker sheets for my printer........MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
By CombichristGirl
i do wish i had color in my printer :(. but im about to print out the tar off flyer and a big one to take with me to the park to so u will get some props in ohio fo sho :D. if my mom has the sticker pages on her i may be getting some black and white stickers printed still wicked none the less:). thank u so much who needs world of war craft when u have zombie pumpkins lol. it would be sweeet if they had even the local new paper much less tv do a story. lets play a game see how many time combi can slip zp and ryan in there ;)
By Artex76
Ryan are you still going to do a color flyer?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Artex76 - possibly, but I have lots of other things on my plate too. Just in case, you might want to get keep your crayons handy.
By Artex76
thats cool. I'm a wiz with colored pencils.
By Artex76
they may. i will check with the wife she is the artist. I try to stick to pumpkins and blue foam for my mediums