Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Tkaraoke
I personally *hate* long sleeve t's because I can't wear them in the summertime! :)
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Due to the prep time involved in creating the artwork, having them screen printed, etc, I don't foresee any new clothing products for this season. But... all this talk certainly has me excited about offering something new in the long-sleeve and/or hoodie department for next year!

(and if that doesn't happen, I'm sure someone will dig up this thread next year and quote me on it)

Personally, I wear tshirts year round. In the cold fall and winter, I layer them up with a long sleeve thermal shirt underneath. It works well, because... ya know... a ZP tshirt looks great at Christmas time, with red or green sleeves. :D
By Kerianne19
The addition to the hoodies in the shop for the 2009 season has me so excited for cold weather I can hardly stand it! I immediately called my family to let them know we will all be er... Hooded ZombiePumpkins for Halloween?! Thanks Ryan! (Now the real question.... What size does an 8 month pregnant lady get if she wants to wear it after and look less like the actual pumpkin... hmm..)
By purple1worm
OMG !! There's a hoodie!! I did't notice it. I've got to get one. It get's cold up here around halloween! 8) 8) Plus I could wear it while I take my niece and nephew out with my sis.
By GUS
could i suggest that the back next year has a host of the mascots to date across the back, or emblazoned across the chest?
in white on black me'thinks.
By nosferatu
I would love a mascot beanie or some other type of hat.

How about a mascot balaclava? Scare everyone! Probably not advisable to wear it going into a bank though......
By SaneInsideInsanity
the hoodie looks awe3some and i am appreciative normally we get snow here on Halloween or close to it so setting up decorations can get chilly, now i don't have to worry about it.
By Kittie
TOTALLY BUYING ONE OF THOSE!! Hmm I wonder what size. . They are Mens right. . . Medium or small. . I am a shortie. . .
By SaneInsideInsanity
What about those of us with punching bags should we follow mens as well because if so im like a double xl but for some reason that doesn;t seem right heheh
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Not entirely sure, Sane. All I can really tell you is that they are meant to be "unisex" style, and those measurements on their site should be accurate. If you ordered something and it really didn't fit well, we could probably work out an exchange.
By amandap80
My order arrived today, super fast! Thanks Ryan! My shirt and hoodie rock!
By Joey
So what are the chances of getting the Dawn logo on a ladies sized shirt? I'm trying to update my wardrobe to actually dress like a girl xD I'll still get a t-shirt if it's not happening though.
By SaneInsideInsanity
One good way of doing it with a men's size shirt is look up gerneration t or t shirt recon and youll find tons of ways to cut tie or sew a men's tshirt into something cute unique and feminine
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Joey wrote:So what are the chances of getting the Dawn logo on a ladies sized shirt? I'm trying to update my wardrobe to actually dress like a girl xD I'll still get a t-shirt if it's not happening though.
I'm pretty well stocked on Dawn logo shirts, so I don't expect to do a reprint any time soon really, sorry about that. Maybe with the right size unisex shirt and/or SaneInsideInsanity's tip it could be made to work?