Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Kerianne19
So, as I was sitting in my living room this evening showing off the new website to my husband, I showed him the new t-shirt on the store page. I asked him, "So, do you want one again this year?" And he then reminded me that it was so cold last Halloween, that he had to wear a hoodie over his fancy "Seed of the..." shirt! So, I was wondering Ryan... Have you ever thought of selling warmer apparel, like hoodies, for the chillier Halloween weather?

We sit outside every year and tell everyone how we make our awesome pumpkins... In which we direct them here of course! But- we definitley come in with some wicked frostbite! Just curious :)
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Indeed I have thought about warmer apparel like hoodies. And have realized that they are costly to produce, costly to ship due to weight, and tough to store in bulk do to their size.

I'd love to though. Every year I play around with possible hoodie designs, before saying, "Ah... maybe next season." If I knew people would buy some for sure, I'd definitely make the investment to have a batch printed up.
By CombichristGirl
omg a night of would be a great hoodie. we get pretty cold here on halloween. id totaly buy.one :) i lov hoodies
By Tkaraoke
If you did, I think the best way to do it would be to come up with a design that's not dependent on the zombie mascot so you don't have to change it very year. I've always loved the font you've used for the "Zombie Pumpkins!" text on the site. Something like that but maybe "bowed" across the chest. with a ".com" beneath it.
By Kittie
That is a good idea! Maybe use the original Zombie Pumpkin on it too. So it's a bit more Generic to be used from year to year.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I like to think all the mascots are part of the "family" and not necessarily dated once their season has passed. But the specialty names like "Night of the..." and "Seed of the..." certainly are a bit specific.

For that reason, I was thinking of doing hoodies with just the logo, or maybe one of the more general looking characters (i.e. probably not "the bride"). Or maybe I'll work ALL of them into the design.
By gregh3196
That would be great! I would want one for sure. :D
By Kerianne19
I love the idea of the name across the front. I just know I would use it from year, to year. Glad to hear I wouldn't be the only one!
By Tkaraoke
If I got one vote, I would cast it for "The Curse" mascot. I love his spiral eye!

...if I could vote again (using another email name...lol) I'd vote for "The Revenge" mascot.
By jen d.
Would love to see something fairly simple... black hoodie with the Revenge of the ZP stencil silhouetted on the back... and the Zombie Pumpkins logo down the length of one sleeve...

Oh, a girl can dream, can't she?
By badgers
How about having the Zombie Pumpkins letters outlined in the glow in the dark alot of the T-shirts and hoodies have now.
You could even have the mascots glowing eyes, nose and mouth with the glow in the dark stuff.
By Tkaraoke
Old "glow in the dark" stuff has always been gimmicky in my opinion but if the technology has improved then I might support that idea!
By mesmark
jen d. wrote:Would love to see something fairly simple... black hoodie with the Revenge of the ZP stencil silhouetted on the back... and the Zombie Pumpkins logo down the length of one sleeve...
That's what I was thinking. Maybe a small mascot/logo on the left chest.

I'd like just long sleeve t-shirts, while we're putting in our requests ... but i'd pick up a hoodie if they were available.
By jen d.
mesmark wrote:I'd like just long sleeve t-shirts, while we're putting in our requests ... but i'd pick up a hoodie if they were available.
Oh yes, long sleeve tee would be great too!