Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By GUS
read the post through!
By nosferatu
The United States Patent and Trademark website makes interesting reading!
By nosferatu
........ only joking! I too, am suffering from nervous exhaustion. Can't take the tension
By Tkaraoke
Ok, the website just sat there for a sec and then finally loaded. Kind of startled me since this usually means there's some monkey business going on in the background. I think the zombies are finally starting to stir...
By maegnus
I went and picked up 7 Michael's foam kins today and started carving some of the old patterns just to keep me from death via anticipation.
By S.A.M
I've heard a horrible rumour that Ryan has sold Zombie Pumpkins! to Disney for the princely sum of $1.98 and a Mickey Mouse PEZ dispenser. If it's true it is expected to be reflected in the redesign of the site with all patterns being replaced with family friendly Disney versions. The Zombie Pumpkins! brand will eventually become Disney Pumpkins!
:o :shock:
By nosferatu
OMG!

That means we can expect Disney Pumpkins on Ice at an arena near you soon, over-priced hideous merchandise and perfect toothed grinning jacks.

Oh Ryan.....the humanity!
By SaneInsideInsanity
Pokes a ryan...the supsense it killlssssss...
By Dredge
I find myself checking the forums like everyday now! I can't wait to see what you have in store for us.
By adam
LOL even this morning I was checking to see if there was anything new and my mom said "he better hurry up" hahahah. Shes not into Halloween as much as I am, but she helps me carve all the pumpkins. Ryan and his ZP have become a household name around here this time of year. :D

Ryan tweeted the other day that hes fine tuning and such.