Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By nosferatu
As the new site has yet to be relaunched, thought I would try a different tack. Used a random password generator and the best two entires were:

The Stiebles of the Zombie Pumpkins and
The 5KP6sQu2hbCE of The Zombie Pumpkins.

I think that last one could be a contender
By sodajazz
I agree with that Nos, I guess it's the way its just trips off your tongue :D
By Mistress_of_Halloween
September's here!!! I know I'll be checking the site multiple times a day. I'm an addict looking for my next score...and my drug is pumpkin stencils.
By Ajax
zombie pumpkins:fist full of Goo. (fist full of dollars)
By Pumpkin Head
The suspense waiting for the new site to launch is KILLING me!!! :)
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Mistress_of_Halloween wrote:September's here!!! I know I'll be checking the site multiple times a day. I'm an addict looking for my next score...and my drug is pumpkin stencils.
Pumpkin Head wrote:The suspense waiting for the new site to launch is KILLING me!!! :)
Is that why the forum seems to have exploded with activity? Is September when everyone starts showing up?
By Pumpkin Head
I troll the forum all year long. September is just when I start to get antsy. :wink:
By matspud
Pumpkin Head wrote:I troll the forum all year long. September is just when I start to get antsy. :wink:

Same here. I start checking ALL my fav sites regularly ( more than once a week) in July but by September I am getting really jittery. This year is especially bad as I desperately need something to look forward to. :?
By Mistress_of_Halloween
I've been lurking around the forums all year but I really pick up my activity this time of year.

It goes to show how much we love the effort you put in to your site that we are looking forward with an obsession to the new launch.
By Pumpkin Head
Mistress_of_Halloween wrote:I've been lurking around the forums all year but I really pick up my activity this time of year.

It goes to show how much we love the effort you put in to your site that we are looking forward with an obsession to the new launch.
+1,000,000,000!!!

So, help us out here, Ryan! Unleash the new season!!! :D
By Mistress_of_Halloween
I was looking at the coming to September banner and I think I was able to pick out what one of the patterns will be and if I'm right I can't wait!!!
By Pumpkin Head
Good eye, Mistress. I stared and stared at the banner and couldn't make out a thing. All I could see were eyes looking back at me. :o
By SuperSonic
:shock: what banner :!: :!: :!: :!: :?: :?: :?:
By adam
Yes we all come out of the wood work for september. I lurk alot but stopped posting for a bit. We are alllll ready. At least I thought but than I realized there is some warm days left this month..ARGGG!! Heat be gone!! Fall hurry up!!! I am so ready for the cold and the Halloween festivities.

I still have yet to finish my site for re-opening. Its so hard to be in the Halloween spirit in the heat. I am trying very hard, I get excited and the next day its warm here in northern cali.

Yes I second that, which banner?
By vibhandaka
Go the patterns page and on the banner that says "Coming in September".

I think I see a certain someone I've waiting for.