Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Kerianne19
Fabulous Ryan! (As always!) The season has been kicked off!
By Thunderclap
the new site is awesome Ryan, can't wait to dig into some of your new patterns. Going to buy pumpkins today. :twisted:
By sodajazz
Like the mask Ryan ..this year i can carve a zombie kin whilst looking like a zombie kin ..... My family may think me odd :lol: but they've seen nothing yet 8) :lol:
By Tkaraoke
Man! I'm late to the party but I sure do enjoy the new decorations! The new colors look fantastic and the messages are easy to read. Looks like this is going to be yet another wonderful year!

BTW: I love the little "wiggly" buttons on the main screen!
By GUS
asides from the fact that YOU DID'NT use MY names put forward (not that I',m bitter,....much) :lol: it's perfect!

love the colours, new shop, script along the bottom, especially the new log in tombstone.

great work!

..you know it's not too late to use one of my fantastical site names if you really try, ..it'll save me having to burn your house down too
:twisted:
By Joey
Looks fantastic! Was a great surprise to wake up to this morning, I totally forgot which thread I came here to look at :D The blue's nice and easy on the eyes here, and I love all the shiny lighty up bits on the main page.
By Cheef
everything looks awesome Ryan, i always look forward to what your going to do each year. Heres to a great halloween season.
By GUS
came as a complete surprise to me as my pc had gone bonkers again over the week-end! , so what a welcome that was
By Binki
Awesome, love the eat your vegetables before they eat you 8)
By S.A.M
Not much I can add except echo all of the above posts in saying great job Ryan, it looks fantastic and the 2008 season has now officially kicked off :D
I didn't know the pro carving tools were now emblazoned with the ZP logo, they look great :D
By adam
awesome!!!! it looks way cool, was super excited to get the email this morning. I almost was going to say night of a couple of weeks ago when I was going to rent the actual movie...but I thought that there was no way haha. I have never seen night of the living dead I rented the new Halloween instead (which btw the original is still better). But I love the color scheme, it reminds me of pumpking returning from the ground for sure! I also especially love the login with the tombstone, nice touch! And ROFL on the little sayings at the bottom of the main screen hahahahah :D
By pumkin-lights
loooooving the new look i was wondering what you was going to come up with this year, outstanding. Colours(i'm english) are great
links are good, damn i love it all. Just waiting for the merchandise
By Batgirl
You'd have to be crazy to think I'm not getting a shirt with the new zombie pumpkin!

Brilliant.