Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Dans banana Loafcake
Ok, I really like Dadjas suggestion of Rise of the ZP and I think thats a real plausible one.

My guesses this year are:

Army of the ZP
March of the ZP
Invasion of the ZP
and my age old fav from last year:

ZP: The new patch

All my guesses this year (apart from my one from last year) seem to have a militaristic theme! Thats not intentional!

Dan
By Tkaraoke
Dans banana Loafcake wrote:ZP: The new patch
They're pumpkins, not Gremlins! LOL! :D

I would still love to see a Science Fiction version of the site. Maybe something along the lines of "The Body Snatchers" which is already covered by "Invasion of the Zombie Pumpkin".

"Dawn of the Zombie Pumpkins" would make a great site name since "dawn" and "zombie" go together like peanut butter and jelly! :D
By Dans banana Loafcake
Tkaraoke wrote:"Dawn of the Zombie Pumpkins" would make a great site name since "dawn" and "zombie" go together like peanut butter and jelly! :D
True, can't argue with you there. I like thinking what the colour scheme might be this year too, I'm hoping for dark blood reds and maroons, give the whole thing a dark, Decadent quality! :twisted:

Dan
By The Captain
Each year you can hear them,
as they rise from the patch.
You better start running,
or it's you that they'll catch.

I say "Rise of the Zombie Pumpkins!"
By Dans banana Loafcake
buhdewsy wrote:Each year you can hear them,
as they rise from the patch.
You better start running,
or it's you that they'll catch.

I say "Rise of the Zombie Pumpkins!"
If your going on the old ZP poem for clues then the last verse has the word wrath in it. That could also be a good title: Wrath of the zombie pumpkins.

Dan
By The Captain
A new little pumpkin showed up in my Internet explorer favorites next to my link to Zombie Pumpkins. The new little pumpkin looks kind of rotten to me??? The new pumpkin is actually at the top of my window right now, I have IE 7. The beginning of the theme???
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Yes, good eyes buhdewsy. I'm leaking little hints here and there, just to see if you're all paying attention. :twisted:
By Tkaraoke
The icon I'm seeing doesn't look any different than it normally does...darn it! It looks like the one from two years ago.
By Tkaraoke
People always talk about "clearing your cache" but I'm not exactly sure how that is done.

DUH! I found out......lol
By Raven
Mother in law of the Zombie Pumpkin!!!!

That's the scariest thing I can think of. Joking of course, or am I...... :wink:
By Tkaraoke
Well, it looks like it finally worked! I shutdown the computer and brought it back up again and now I see the little fellow. Can't really tell much from him but he does look a little squashed.
By Dans banana Loafcake
Oh yeah! I see the little fella now too. He looks kind of lumpy and a bit "crazy"!

Dan
By Tkaraoke
Ok, I'm now officially excited with the new announcement on the front page that the update is coming! I'm starting to get itchy carving fingers and I think I need to run to Office Max and start picking up some sheet protectors for the new patterns. Just bought a fresh printer cartridge that should be here in the next few days so I got that all covered.

...now that I think about it I better start to inventory my tools and make sure everything is ready to go. Charge up the cordless drill...find the battery charger and make sure it works...busy...busy...busy!!! :D
By Kerianne19
I second "Rise of the Zombie Pumpkins!". Good call :)