Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Mistress_of_Halloween
Dadja wrote:Rise of the ZP?
Dawn of the ZP?
Night of the ZP?
Resurrection of the ZP?
Rebirth of the ZP?
ZP strike back
Blood of the ZP

or

ZP: Happily ever after...
Looks like Dadja called it.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Yes, Dadja... despite your efforts to retract your "Night" guess, you were still the first to say it in this thread. Will you accept your prize? PM or email me your address (although, I should have it, you've ordered and won enough stuff from me in the past :lol: )
By Dadja
zombiepumpkins wrote:Yes, Dadja... despite your efforts to retract your "Night" guess, you were still the first to say it in this thread. Will you accept your prize? PM or email me your address (although, I should have it, you've ordered and won enough stuff from me in the past :lol: )
Haha, dammit, see, now I don't know what to do... Because I really like prizes :) Suggestion anyone?

I started looking through the posts:
Dadja wrote:
sodajazz wrote:I would have gone for ... Night of, dawn of ....going with a zombie film theme but Dadja got in their first.
Like I said, my only valid guess is 'rise of'... Don't want to monopolise all guesses...
So Sodajazz, if you want it, you got it... Your call...
By Zombie Pumpkins!
You're all too nice. :wink: Well, I'm nice too. Dadja and Sodajazz... you BOTH win. Send me your addresses and I'll send you both some goodies.
By Pumpkin Hunter
That's what I love about this place, you can really feel the love. Am so happy it has finally arrived, the wait was worth while!
By sodajazz
Awwww...:o now I'm sad, a happy sad but sad. :cry:

I don't know who is kinder Dadja or Ryan... if it would have been up to me I would have bowed out gracefully and let Dadja win even more Zombie goodies, he's definately got winner stamped in his veins.
By matspud
Hey Dadja...... you must have won nearly everything Ryan has done as well as a few other goodies over the years :D
By Mistress_of_Halloween
Congratulations guys!! I can't think of two people who deserve it more.
By The Captain
Man I thought for sure it was going to be "Bizarre Love Triangle of the Zombie Pumpkins" or "Rise of".... :o

Congrats you two!!! :D
By GUS
I have to admit my bet was on the theme " celebrity zombie love island" or "Zombie love boat" whereby a lovelorn stringbean had to choose from a selection of top veg-cake, putting them through onerous tasks before weeding out the weak & feckless, all the while in front of the camera.

Who's being rooted out of the veg patch this week? tune it to find out!

after show dissemination by the gardeners question hour team.