Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Mistress_of_Halloween
I was wondering if anyone has any guesses on what this year's theme was going to be, after all where do you go after "Seed of the Zombie Pumpkins"......

Maybe "Children of the Zombie Pumpkins"????
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Ah yes, is it that time of year... time to start guessing the new title/theme? Should I offer a prize to whoever guesses it first? Okay... free LED pumpkin light and some other ZP goodies to the first person to correctly guess the title. Go! :D
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Haha, Dadja you're gonna use up all the ideas before others get a chance. Plus, is it fair for you to win anything, since you won my top carving contest prize twice? :lol:
By adam
oooo I was wondering this myself!!!! I am so entering the contest for the first time this year! Mark my words...mark em ;) and I bet it wont be any of those ...he will be clever and well go "oh yea duhhhh, why didnt we think of that??"
By Dadja
zombiepumpkins wrote:Haha, Dadja you're gonna use up all the ideas before others get a chance. Plus, is it fair for you to win anything, since you won my top carving contest prize twice? :lol:
Puh, I don't even wanna win now :x But I guess we can only give one suggestion for the prize or so, so mine is: Rise of the ZP
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Don't worry, even with an informal contest, I'll play by the rules. If the real 2008 title is among your guesses Dadja, you'll get some goodies for sure. :)

Of course, the title won't be revealed until September so feel free to keep guessing. :wink:
By Tkaraoke
So you have commited to the name for the site this year? How far in advance to you start working on the graphics/code for the update?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
There are several ways to answer your question, Tkaraoke. You could say I start planning for the next Halloween on November 1. There have been occasions in mid-October where I think of something I'd like to do differently on the site... but by that time the pumpkins are already rolling so I save those ideas for next year.

After taking a much needed break from pumpkins for the winter holidays, by spring I start to miss it so I start sketching and planning ideas for the next fall. The actual design/code work happens in the summer. June, July, and right now in fact.

Sometimes I'll do some advertising or have products made with my logo/art on them. Deadlines for this sort of thing can come early, which means I need the theme chosen and the mascot designed already by this point in the year.

And although things might change, I believe I already have the theme and some new site layout ideas for the 2009 site! :lol:
By adam
YES I am super excited for the site stuff! I have been peaking all over the place waiting for some new halloween stuff, only a few more weeks granted but I am looking forward to it. :)
By Kittie
Growth of the Zomie Pumpkin! hehehe
By belli
"Zombie Pumpkins Unite" putting together the whole family of mascots used over the years.
By matspud
Zombie Pumpkins Pet Cemetery

Nah maybe not as all the patterns would need to be animals....

Zombie pumpkins funhouse....... Nope don't like that

Zombie pumpkins....... the Wicker man years

OK I am officially rubbish at this :D