Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By badgers
ok this is a long shot but you never know:

"I was a Teenage Zombie Pumpkin" :roll:

or maybe :
"The Zombie Pumpkin Project" ---- I'm sure someone here could come up with a cool story or poem for that one :twisted:
By badgers
"Zombie Pumpkins! Unvined"
"Vines of the Zombie Pumpkins!"

(sorry if anyone mentioned these already).
By mudd
i feel like offering a few more guesses. "infestation of the zombie pumpkins". "cromag zombie pumpkins" "zombie pumpkins-holiday on ice(a hallmark holiday feature presentation). " AVP v.s. ZOMBIE PUMPKINS". or how about " it's the great zombie pumpkin, charlie brown!"
By Thunderclap
how about " Zombie Pumpkins Unearthed " or maybe
" Zombie Pumpkins - The Evil Inside" :twisted:

What drives these pumpkins to rise from their earthy grave to drive people crazy every year with new faces.That people feel compelled
to go out and seek innocent pumpkins to butcher just to have the face for themselves. :twisted: The mystery may never have an answer. :lol:
By Pumpkin Hunter
What about;

"Sprout of the Zombie Pumpkins"
"28 Zombie Pumpkins Later"
"Patch of the Zombie Pumpkins"
"Zombie Pumpkins Trinity"
"Corpse of the Zombie Pumpkins"

I have no idea if these have been said before, but thought it worth a shot at the prize, lol.
By Pumpkin Hunter
The wee rotten pumpkin by the site name has gone and been replaced by a blue S and red B, why?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Pumpkin Hunter wrote:The wee rotten pumpkin by the site name has gone and been replaced by a blue S and red B, why?
Maybe your browser somehow swapped my favicon with one from another site you visited. It should still be the same little pumpkin.

Anyway, it won't be much longer that you have to guess the theme. Soon all shall be revealed, and you'll know if you were right.
By Tkaraoke
I vow not to sleep until the site is reviled so unless you want me to loose my beauty sleep you better crack a whip on those faries and elves I was eluding to! ROFLMAO!
:D
By Kittie
Oh the insanity!! I just can't wait!!
By Kerianne19
I think I no longer deserve days off work... I spend far too much time checking in for the re-launch! This is truely a sickness! My poor husband is going to begin to feel neglected... I am stuck in Zombie Pumpkin zone!