Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By The Captain
Kerianne19 wrote:I second "Rise of the Zombie Pumpkins!". Good call :)
WORD! It follows the pattern in the poem and the past themes, I'm sticking with my vote of "Rise". :D
By badgers
maybe these themes could work:

"Legend Of The Zombie Pumpkins!"
"ZOMBIE PUMPKINS! ROT AGAIN!"
"Zombie Pumpkins Grow Back!"
"Growth of the Zombie Pumpkins!"

"Slime of the Zombie Pumpkins!"
"Hair of the Zombie Pumpkins!" (mold hair that is :D )
"Collapse of the Zombie Pumpkins!" old nasty rotten pumpkins sometimes do collapse and fall into themselves right? Which leads me to ----
"Fall of the Zombie Pumpkins!"
By Dans banana Loafcake
badgers wrote: "Fall of the Zombie Pumpkins!"
That would be good as the final name of the site if that (hopefully not) ever happens.

Dan
By Tkaraoke
I was thinking the same thing, Dan! lol

I finally got my printer back on-line so now I finally printed out the new watermelon patterns for this year. Now all I need is to start collecting this year's pumpkin patterns! :D
By Kerianne19
I can see the new picture in my toolbar this morning.... The anticipation is killing me!
By sodajazz
I would have gone for ... Night of, dawn of ....going with a zombie film theme but Dadja got in their first. However I came across this during one of my t'internet searches ..
Bringing the new pumpkin mascot to (undead) life. Rise, zombie pumpkin, rise! 05:43 PM July 19, 2008
So 'Rise' is a strong contender, unless it's there to fool us.
By The Captain
sodajazz wrote:I would have gone for ... Night of, dawn of ....going with a zombie film theme but Dadja got in their first. However I came across this during one of my t'internet searches ..
Bringing the new pumpkin mascot to (undead) life. Rise, zombie pumpkin, rise! 05:43 PM July 19, 2008
So 'Rise' is a strong contender, unless it's there to fool us.
I so called it, if it is "Rise" :D
By Nightwatchman
Tkaraoke wrote:People always talk about "clearing your cache" but I'm not exactly sure how that is done.

DUH! I found out......lol
I find that halloween is a good time to clear out some cash......

Pumpkins, decorations, candy, costumes, and parties.
By mudd
I feel like getting in on this. Hows about "Close encounter of the zombie pumpkins". "War of the zombie pumpkins". "Haunting of the zombie pumpkins". "Radioactive green mold redneck nazi lowriding pillaging ghosts of the zombie pumpkins". I'll just quit for now, getting silly and stupid again.
By The Captain
Dadja wrote:
sodajazz wrote:I would have gone for ... Night of, dawn of ....going with a zombie film theme but Dadja got in their first.
Like I said, my only valid guess is 'rise of'... Don't want to monopolise all guesses...
Dadja I didn't realized that you had said, "Rise" before me. I guess great minds think alike. I just wanted to acknowledge that you said it first. I thought when I posted the poem that I was the first, but after re-reading the thread I see where you beat me to it.

It was buried at the bottom of your forty guesses, J/K :wink:

RISE!
By Raven
"Radioactive green mold redneck nazi lowriding pillaging ghosts of the zombie pumpkins".

That has my vote! :lol:

In all seriousness, I do like "Rise of the Zombie Pumpkins!" Whatever the theme, I can't wait to see the new crop!
By badgers
How about this one:
"Pies Of the Zombie Pumpkins"

Would anyone like a piece of Zombie Pie?
:o