Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By matspud
Love the pictures that are going up but I have a question ideally for Steph Potter of London, Ontario, Canada but am happy for anyone to answer. How do you get such cool colored light in your kins? The pink/purple and the tuquoise are the ones I really mean. It looks from one of the photos that the howler light changer is used but my colors, when on a "mix" ie blue and green or blue and red are NEVER that even or deep Even the single colors don't have that even depth.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Off the top of my head, one suggestion might be to use a longer exposure time on your camera. By leaving the shutter open longer, the light will appear brighter... and also, more LED colors can cycle through during the exposure time, blending together and creating some hues in camera, which you normally don't see with your naked eye.
Last edited by Zombie Pumpkins! on Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Tkaraoke
Are you still adding pictures to the Gallery? I thought I did get an email awhie back staying my pics were added but I didn't see them there. I could have just missed them but while I was going through the Gallery, I couldn't help notice what and awesome bunch of carvers we have on this site. Every year it seems to get bigger and better. I can hardly wait for this Halloween to roll around. I bought a Speedball set late last year and I want to give it a work out this year.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Tkaraoke - I'm still adding photos to the 2007 gallery. Getting close, but not quite done yet. I don't see your name listed among the yet-to-be-added submissions though. If your pics aren't up there already, I may not have them. You sure you emailed them to me?
By Tkaraoke
I'm supposed to email them to you? When the heck did this start?!?! ROFLMAO! :D

It's like the old joke about the guy who prayed to God every day that he would win the lottery. When he finally died, he confronted God in heaven about it. He asked God why he never won the lotto and The Almighty responded, "You never bought a ticket!"

:lol:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Heh, well... while you're not eligible for the contest (since the rules say you have to email your photos by November 30th) you can still get your 15 minutes of game in the gallery: Here you go.
By Tkaraoke
Woohoo! I'm famous! LOL

My carvings aren't going to win any prizes anyways but it's just nice to see them up there. I was going through my Photobucket account and viewed all of my old pumpkins I've done these past few years and got really nostalgic. It's been a fun ride and I hope it goes on for many years to come.
By S.A.M
Yay my carvings are in the gallery too :D Thanks Patch Master, I didn't know I had to email them in either.. :lol:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
If you posted pictures on this ZP forum, I guess I can assume you don't mind them being seen on the main site. But when digging through the threads, it can be tricky for me to know if I've grabbed them all. So, if I missed yours (and you didn't email them) I'm sorry... but the 2007 contest and gallery are now closed. The 2007 gallery is finally done!! Check it out:

:arrow: Gruesome Galleries! 2007 Pumpkin Carving
By Kittie
Whoot! When will we know the winners?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Pretty soon, hopefully. There are a lot of images to look through (believe me, I would know) but do any of you see any favorite pictures in the 2007 gallery that you think are contenders to win a prize? Besides your own submissions, of course. :P