Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By arcane_reaper
comeon everyone, halloween maybe well in the future but why has everyone lost there halloween spirit. plan ahead, do some spooky artwork, edit pictures, find something scary, DO SOMETHING! i have almost lost interest for this site cause noone ever comes on anymore!
iv even started taking request that you guys would like me to draw just to get someone to say something!

hope someone reads this cause if i dont get a replie or something im gone until next halloween.... or later.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Hey, I'm here. It's sorta my job to stick around all year. I'd post more, but I've been busy crafting some Christmas time projects. Not all are spooky, but then again... you know me... a lot of them are. So I'll have stuff to share soon enough.
By Kittie
I check the site every day. I posted some new pics of my puppy and no one has responded to them. .
By Tkaraoke
I think a lot of people go into "hibernation" mode after Halloween. I usually check the message areas every day as well but I usually end up telling myself, "I'll respond to the posts later" but then I end up forgetting to go back and doing so.

Most off season messages on the board revolve around new video games and the such and since I don't own a gaming platform I really don't have anything to add to the conversation.

However, I thought Kittie might find this funny....

I went to Walmart the other day at 3am (I normally go shopping after my shows) and started to play around with Guitar Hero III. After going though the complete tutorial and playing some of the songs, I looked at my watch and it was 5am!!! I was freaking out! ROFLMAO! I can see why people really love this game.
By matspud
I also intend replying later and usually get side tracked. I have been busy trying to get ready for Christmas. Just think all the hassle will be done and dusted by this time in 2 weeks time.

I do still have 2 pumpkins awaiting the right Christmas pattern ( hint hint Ryan)
By mesmark
It's part of my surfing ritual to stop by here, daily or at least a few times a week.

Since Halloween is over though and like Tkaraoke I don't play video games, I have little to really add to the conversation. Plus with Christmas and holiday madness, it's hard to come up for air...

It's slow in here in the off-season but it's still active. Hang around and be part of the elite team! :D
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I figured people are busy with the hustle and bustle of the season. But once the winter holidays have passed, the free time and/or boredom will bring us back. :) I'll also be making some updates to the main site once I have the free time, so there's that to look forward to as well.
By Kittie
Tkaraoke wrote: However, I thought Kittie might find this funny....

I went to Walmart the other day at 3am (I normally go shopping after my shows) and started to play around with Guitar Hero III. After going though the complete tutorial and playing some of the songs, I looked at my watch and it was 5am!!! I was freaking out! ROFLMAO! I can see why people really love this game.
Try playing Rock Band. . it is amazing!
By cyberdman
I check this site quickly everyday, but usually don't have much time to post anything. :cry:
By The Captain
Yeah I pop in and read all the new posts every couple of days. I try to reply if I have something to say about the topic, but mostly I just lurk this time of year. After the holidays I have five funkins I want to carve, so I'll prob post some pic then.
By Tkaraoke
I was told that Rock Band isn't out yet and I haven't seen it in stores.
By Dans banana Loafcake
I'm here too. This time of year its always quiet on the forum, but It'll soon pick up in the new year when spring kicks in and everyone comes out of hibernation to talk about watermelon stencils. :D

Dan
By Kittie
Tkaraoke wrote:I was told that Rock Band isn't out yet and I haven't seen it in stores.
I bought it on Nov20th for the Xbox 360. We waited at Wal_mart for the Midnight release. . I have been playing it over a month. When I was at wal mart yesterday they had about 15 bundles on the shelf.
matspud wrote:Hey Dan, How is the website going?? :D
Ah I'm still doing the studying part at the moment, into my fourth week, we started building a mock site in Dreamweaver. Still got 6 weeks of the course left and I'm getting a Dreamweaver book for Christmas so I'm looking to start it properly in February-March.

Thanks for asking though, I'm getting there!

Dan