Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Tkaraoke
Has anybody else crossed paths with the site's message flood protection in the forums? I was just curious because a few minutes ago the board wouldn't let me post no matter how long I waited.
By Tkaraoke
I wonder if the forum is trying to tell me something...

"Haven't you posted ENOUGH messages?! Sheesh!"

:lol:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Sometimes I will post something, and then quickly realizing I made a typo, I'll edit the entry and repost. And in those cases, it sometimes says that I can't make another post so soon after my last one. So I'll go look at my email for 10 seconds or something and then its good to go. It's never made me wait too long.
By Tkaraoke
I know...it was weird because I had never had that happen before. I've encountered the flood protection before and normally it would let me post after a few seconds. but for some reason it was being stubborn. Everything is fine on this end now.
By badgers
I haven't run into that problem when trying to post. But I have run into that problem when trying a search. Said I couldn't do a search so soon after a prvious search....or something of that nature. So I went and looked at some posted photos and tried again with no problem :)
By Tkaraoke
I think it has something to do with going in and trying to re-edit a post. When I deleted the post and re-posted the message it accepted it fine. No biggie...