Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Zombie Pumpkins!
There are only a few more days of Prize Pit drawings (winner list is up, are you on it?).

And the info for this years carving contest are now posted too. Take some awesome pictures and send them in! I can't wait to see. Good luck everyone!

:arrow: Creepy Contests
Last edited by Zombie Pumpkins! on Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By reignman40
No winner for me yet. I'm still holding out for something. Gonna try to make a run at winning at least one of the awards this year. Being my 4th year with the site you'd think I could have scored something by now. :cry:
By sodajazz
It's not the winning that counts its the taking part :lol: :lol: :roll:

I couldn't win a raffle even I bought all the tickets, story of my life :lol:
By GUS
bugger! ...couldn't log onto the forum since halloween (or abouts) so have missed a lot of news & the carving comp!

:cry: ..my own fault I think!
By Megadeth_Fan
When are the winners going to be announced and the carvings from this year displayed?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
No set date for when the contest winners will be announced. All depends on how long it takes to sort through the entries (and there's a lot). Now that the holidays are pretty much over, I should have more time to start working on the galleries. I'll keep ya posted as I go along.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
The first batch of pumpkin pics have been posted to the 2007 Pumpkin Carving Gruesome Gallery. They should start sprouting at a steady pace now. If you submitted pictures, you'll be receiving an email to let you know when yours are up there. But feel free to watch the 2007 gallery grow, day by day, if you'd like.
By belli
101 posted so far...I'm sure there a bunch more to come but I'm very impressed with the pics that have been posted so far. Must be an awesome feeling, for you Ryan, to know that so many of us carve your patterns and display them on one of our most favorite nights of the year all across the world!! Too Cool!!

Looking forward to seeing the rest of the pics.