Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Thanks! That would be me, your friendly neighborhood pattern designer, content writer, poet, web designer, store packager/shipper, customer service representative, zombie host and patch master. :D
By Euri
To go one step beyond the poem, I LOVE the mascots and I LOVE The 5th anniversary buttons for them this year. I'm thinking that I want to get an extra set and snip off the pins to make these cool magnets for my fridge. I'm hoping that the mascots and their pins will always be around. :D
By Wile E. Coyote
Thats quite the resume. I'm thinkn' come November, the Patchmaster may need a vacation. You may want to look into gathering some minions, you know, like any dark lord. Everyone needs minions! I'm also with Euri, love the mascots and the pin into magnet idea is a great one, I'll have to remember that.

Give the minions some thought....
By sodajazz
zombiepumpkins wrote:Thanks! That would be me, your friendly neighborhood pattern designer, content writer, poet, web designer, store packager/shipper, customer service representative, zombie host and patch master. :D
You definately are the most talented one man show. :D
By CorpseBride
Yeah that is definately awesome. I printed it out and stuck it to the back of my pattern book! ha ha