Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
So you might have noticed the new options for browsing the patterns. This master list displays a quick alphabetically sorted chart of all the current patterns.

But perhaps more useful and fun is the search box on the main patterns page. You can search for the pattern by name, or other descriptive words.

Take a stab at the search and see if your desired patterns show up within the results. If you search for something and think one of my patterns definitely should have shown up for that query, let me know and I'll tweak the system. Thanks.
By Tkaraoke
*cracking up*

I did a search using "Bat" and in the return, Ozzy came up and that made me laugh. LOL

Looks good to me so far.
By Dans banana Loafcake
Tkaraoke wrote:*cracking up*

I did a search using "Bat" and in the return, Ozzy came up and that made me laugh. LOL

Looks good to me so far.
No way!!! I just tried it too! :lol: Seriously funny! Very useful Ryan, thanks for the add the serch option.

Dan
By belli
zombiepumpkins wrote:...If you search for something and think one of my patterns definitely should have shown up for that query, let me know and I'll tweak the system. Thanks.
This is a fun tool. I typed in teeth and got Brue and Jaws :D

Can you add the word "evil" to the Michael Myers key words? Since Dr. Loomis said, "...I realized what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply...evil."
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Well, I could, Belli. The words of Loomis are law. But then again, a lot of the patterns look evil. Adjectives are hard to decide on when picking keywords to attach to these patterns. People are searching for things like "scary" or "gross" but I'm not sure it's possible to think of every descriptive word.

abominable, alarming, appalling, atrocious, awful, beastly, creepy, distressing, fearful, frightening, frightful, ghastly, god-awful, grievous, grim, grody, gross, hideous, horrendous, horrific, icky, monstrous, rotten, shocking, shuddersome, spooky, terrible, wicked, yucky...

I'd be typing so many keywords I wouldn't have time to make any more carving patterns. :wink: But all the character names should work, as well as movie/tv titles, and nouns that explain what the things are (skeletons, animals, zombies. vampires, etc)
By belli
zombiepumpkins wrote:...I'd be typing so many keywords I wouldn't have time to make any more carving patterns. :wink: ...
I'll take more patterns over key words any day :D