Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By GUS
Is it anally retentive?

Or is it the best way to archive without cluttering up your pc's memory etc?

..It struck me that i could already do a few hours worth of laminating merely from whats currently on ZP's site, but seems the way to keep it all together & "ahem" wipe-cleanable in the event of spilling your juices all over the place (as happens)
By mesmark
What would you do with laminated stencils? I'm guessing photocopy them, but I don't think you're planning on leaving the site anytime soon. You'll always have access to stencils, so it's probably not nec.

However, I understand the love of the laminator :D Things are so wonderful after they're laminated. :lol:

And, I absolutely understand the need to keep everything pristine, unsoiled, and, by god, not wrinkled. So, if it tickles the anal retentive bone, laminate on, my friend!
By GUS
matspud wrote:Oh Dear Gus. You have it REAL bad don't you :D :D
..yes a laminator is an ideal xmas present for me!
reduced sizes for notes on this that & the other, master copy heaven.

Archiving is fun with a Lammer! :lol:

..And besides I thought it sensible to take copies in case they dissapear off the site (for whatever reason) as I've seen a few (I think) that arent in the main pages for download or am I way wrong there?
By badgers
And besides I thought it sensible to take copies in case they dissapear off the site (for whatever reason) as I've seen a few (I think) that arent in the main pages for download or am I way wrong there?

I believe you are correct, I think a few of the stencils have been "put to rest" or as some like to say -- retired.
By matspud
Thats why it is always good to print, scan and backup x3 :D
I always print everything even though I might never plan to carve it.
By GUS
sodajazz wrote:'Pan-O-Lantern' is no longer with us :(
:D
..seems like I hit a favourite character nerve there, who or what was Pan-o-lantern? , as I cannot begin to imagine. :?:
By sodajazz
pan o lantern a fav .... :lol: *sorry for laughing Ryan* but now its gone it's missed ....any hoo ..back on topic
Ryan's trademark thingymebob is 'Goateestyle' so the pan o lantern was a big goat .... think we used to have a space money also .... all good things come to an end :( :lol:
By matspud
Got Pan and the Horseman's Steed but can't find the Space Monkey but have vague recollections of that as well :?
By Dadja
sodajazz wrote:pan o lantern a fav .... :lol: *sorry for laughing Ryan* but now its gone it's missed ....any hoo ..back on topic
Ryan's trademark thingymebob is 'Goateestyle' so the pan o lantern was a big goat .... think we used to have a space money also .... all good things come to an end :( :lol:
We had Pan-O-Lantern, Space Monkey, Horsmen's steed, Freak Ryn (yes, the patch master himself), Warren Vanderdark, and even some others if I'm not mistaken... Still have prints of them though, I'm so glad I started collecting them right away :lol:

I've been wondering about Pan btw... I recall he was a real goat... Or not? Do you still have him Ryan?

I have a picture of the carved pattern btw:
By sodajazz
The good thing with the older stencils, was that they were downloadable through pdf so I have copies of all of those lurking in my hard drive, The newer stencils I save as paper copies :D