Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By GUS
Ryan, as a bit of an ebayer I thought about photocopying a freebie pumpkin stencil to advertise the site in the run up to Halloween, regardless of what I sell, Gauze seems perfect for the job....

what do you reckon? printing one off for private use is a bit different to printing off many (considering it's your work) But if you're game then I think it's a great seasonal freebie for ebay purchasers who may (considering they've already got access to a computer), then visit the site, & in turn rack up a few memberships.

I reckon quite a lot of the folks on here may possibly be interested in doing the same?

permission to launch :?: :?: :?:

Gus
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I appreciate your desire to help spread the word, GUS! But I sort of agree with Dadja. Why not use the printable fliers from the Disgusting Downloads page?

You can pass Sandy Gauze around a little bit, I suppose. After all, he is a freebie. But I'd go easy with it. By giving people a flier and letting them know there are some freebies available, I figure they might be encouraged to come get Sandy for themselves, and be exposed to the other stuff offered on the site at the same time.
By GUS
Yeah, no worries I understand where you're coming from, I'll print off the 1/2 pagers with my invoices for the month of october with any halloween / crafty items to people who dont sound 60+ and called Doris.

I sell a lot of modelling clays & " crafty stuff" to people with an allegedly creative bent, so thought they'd be an ideal mini-market (maybe) + a few gauze here & there to the hopelessly halloween who i get involved messaging, sales / customer rapport is always good!

I figure those buying my pumpkin lights are especially ones to hit round the chops with ZP awareness as they are kinda proving they wish to go a step better than the average triangle & jagged teeth pumpkin in the street.

The supermarkets only just started selling pumpkin scraping kits here in the past year or two, THAT's how backwards we are halloween wise in the UK.

major peaks to climb!
By Tkaraoke
Are you making the microfliers this year, Ryan? I still have a boatload of ones that I made from last year but I wish I would have saved the original sheet. If you do decide to make some, I wouldn't put any reference to the site theme so you don't have to update them every year with the new site's name.