Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Kitty Kat
:lol: I am lovin the new stuff. My Class is gonna love
the Happy Feet Pumpkin. Keep up the Great Work
and Thank You for all your HARD work. You Rock Ryan.
KEEP EM COMMIN!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
More on the way! If there's anything else your class would like, feel free to toss out suggestions.
By cyberdman
I have been so busy I haven't been able to catch up with all going on on the site until now. I really love the new forum categories and layout. Very nicely done Patchmaster!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Thanks cyberdman. The member use and feedback shapes the site and content so, thanks for using this site!
By Pumpkingrower
I will start this post with a big thanks to the Patchmaster for making ZP the epicenter of the pumpkin carving phenomenon. Having the pro carving set among other accessories makes it even better to hang out at the Seed of ZP.

I am wondering if the cool looking angry Drama mask pumpkin that was on the flyer I received (when I got my buttons and pro carving set) will be an available stencil :?:
By Kerianne19
I asked Ryan about that as well... I don't know if you saw the movie 300... But it is the mask that the Persian Immortal's wear. I was soo excited! What a great idea!
By Pumpkingrower
Not yet Kerianne but will have to check it out I wanted to but this summer was nutso. Would love to carve it though. *crosses fingers*