Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Zombie Pumpkins!
To those offering their compliments... thanks! :D Redoing the website really is quite a lot of work, so I'm glad you like it. As the site grows bigger, there's more to do every year. Even sections that seem the same still require some new graphics, colors, and reformatting. In addition, this year required an all new powerhouse webhost and a lot of new programming behind the scenes. Some of which is apparently still in need of some tweaking....

Which leads to the next topic. I've heard that several of you can't log in because the site tells you that you need to renew. Don't worry, if you made a payment already (in 2007) your account is active. No need to make a new payment or anything like that. Hopefully I'll have things straightened out by the end of the day and you'll be able to sign in properly.

Finally, if the site looks messed up visually, your browser is probably using a cached copy of the style sheet and some of the images. Dadja, your image is a good example of what it would look like with some missing style sheet info. But a clearing of your cache and a reload/refresh should set everything right.

Anyway, I hope everyone enjoys the new site and all the goodies I plan to add to it still. And because much of it is new, there are bound to be little hiccups here and there, so let me know if you find any problems and I'll get them fixed asap!
Last edited by Zombie Pumpkins! on Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Dans banana Loafcake
Bravo Ryan,

How come each year I think this web site cant get any better and then you pull this out of the bag. Stunning!! I'm looking forward to the history of the site bit, when do you think you'll have that up and running? And ofcourse it goes with out saying... the stencils.

Dan

P.S. I just had a feeling it was going to be seed after bride, do I get some free candy?
By angstmama
I think the site looks amazing. Congrats on a great re-launch for the new season! :D
By gregh3196
The site update is great, love the theme. Cant wait to get carving :D
By Dadja
zombiepumpkins wrote:Dadja, your image is a good example of what it would look like with some missing style sheet info.
Once again, my sincere apologies for my lack of faith in your skills, oh merciful one...

Still odd though, it didn't work after one (even 4) times of refreshing...

But: site looks great, mascot looks great, t-shirts look great. We are waiting for the new patterns, which will undoubtedly be, uhm, great! :wink:
By mesmark
Awesome! as always I'm very impressed with the design and all the little pieces you've put together here. You must have had to start from the ground (again.)

*technical note* I use FireFox and needed to refresh the page just the one time. Also, I tried to login and had no problems accessing the patterns.
By cyberdman
Thanks for your great work and efforts Ryan. Everything works now and I can log in and print patterns till the cows come home. :lol:
By CorpseBride
All I can say Ryan is:

YOU ROCK PUMPKIN KING!
By Joey
Awesome job with this one! I think it's my favorite layout yet! I like everything being on the left. Thanks for all the work you put in, looking forward to the new patterns!
By matspud
I really love the updates Ryan especially to the Store :D Only one thing. I was hoping for an easter egg thingy ( like the eye making the funny noise) Maybee the "seed" burping or something :D
I know I know. I am just too demanding :lol:
By Tkaraoke
Dadja wrote:Im' seeing this:
This is exactly what I'm seeing via AOL's Explorer. Looks like there is something not translating right in the formatting of the site and also when you click on most links the site say it's not found.

Huh! I cleared my cashe and browser history but it still won't display right via AOL! Argh!
By Tkaraoke
That's exactly what I was thinking as well! I miss being able to poke the zombie's eye and make him moan! ROFL
I better watch out because I'm sure they would return the favor ten fold!
:lol:
By belli
AWESOME JOB RYAN!!

The title reminds me of an old movie that I love, The Bad Seed:

P.S. New site loaded up just fine for me. When I refreshed the forum page it also updated to the new format.