Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Tkaraoke
It's ALIVE!!!!!!!!!

BTW: I tried to load the page via AOL and a lot of the graphics would not load properly but when I just went through E, it displays fine. Stupid AOL!

As always, Ryan...a top notch job! The new site is awesome and just the thing I needed to cheer me up after a craptastic day! ROFL! I'm so excited being around for another carving season. Things seem to get better and better here and thanks for making this the best place for stencils on the web.
By matspud
Love the new theme Ryan. I knew it would be ready for me this am as I couldn't get it to load last night.

Hey Soda What ya doin up at that time of the am. :D
By sodajazz
oh Sunday morning lie in ...went *poof*... I shall not point fingers but sir snore a lot woke me early, so to the Zombie boards it was.

Been having a good old nosey round the site. Looks mighty fine :D
By S.A.M
Top stuff Ryan, I love the new look site :D :D
I'm going to go check it all out, first stop is see whats new in the Sickening Store.

*edit*
I've had a good look around and I love it, I really like the Legend of the Zombie Pumpkins section in Haunted History;
http://www.zombiepumpkins.com/legend.php

There's plenty of gruesome goodies in the sickening store and I can't wait to see what new stencils we're going to be treated to.

It's nearly Halloween, only 44 days, 12 hours, 6 minutes, and 23 seconds left until Halloween! :D :D :D (at the time of posting) :lol:
By sodajazz
Dadja wrote: FireFox users... Site looks pretty crooked in Mozilla...
I'm on FireFox Dadja ..looks ok at my end :D
By cyberdman
Great site update! Nice theme and the colors are awesome.

Anyone having trouble logging in to the patterns section? MY account should be good, but it said it has lapsed and I need to re-join.
By 2manyferrets
Love the new site!!!! It looks great!

Cyberdman-I had the same thing. It said I have to renew.
Last edited by 2manyferrets on Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Kerianne19
Lets be completely honest... Did we expect anything less?! It ABSOLUTELY is the very best place on the net for anyone who loves Halloween! Ryan, another job well done- and your hard work ALWAYS shows. Seed of the Zombie Pumpkins! I love it! 2007 is here! YIPEE!
By Kittie
Love it!!!!!!!
By cyberdman
Thanks for the confirmation Ms. Ferret. At least it is not just me.