Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Tkaraoke
Huh...

Now when I try to access the site via AOL I get a message saying the new site is coming soon! I know Ryan has had problems with AOL in the past and I was wondering if they are up to their old tricks again. D'oh!
By belli
Tkaraoke wrote:Huh...

Now when I try to access the site via AOL I get a message saying the new site is coming soon! I know Ryan has had problems with AOL in the past and I was wondering if they are up to their old tricks again. D'oh!
When I have been on a computer that usus AOL, the way I get around a lot of problems is by reducing the AOL window to the task bar and opening up Internet Explorer (while you are logged on to AOL). Have you tried this Tharaoke?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Thanks again for the kind words everyone. I want to keep everyone happy, so I do my best to keep improving. Would you believe I already have ideas for how to make the site even better for the Halloween 2008 season?

As for the expected schedule for new content (history, stencils), I can't make any specific promises, other than to say that I'm feeling more excited and motivated than any previous year, so I'd expect the updates to come fast and furious.

Hidden easter eggs on the site - Who says there aren't any? :wink: Well, okay... don't waste time looking too hard. But I wouldn't be surprised if some hidden tricks popped up eventually.

And in regards to the site not displaying properly in AOL, that's a tricky one. I haven't used AOL for about 11 years, so I don't have an easy way to test that. But to offer some very valuable advice: stop using AOL's interface to browse websites.

I'd take Belli's advice. Minimize AOL and just use a standard web browser. I've tested this site on Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari (on both Windows and Macs) and I believe you should have no trouble with all of those common browsers.
By amandap80
Ryan, the site is truely fantastic.
Disregard my stupid email about not being able to login! I love the new layout. Your attention to detail and craftmanship is obvious. All hail the glorius Patch Master!!!!!!!
:twisted: