Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
Take a stab in the dark and cast your eyes on our new site design, patterns, and merchandise. Like a never-ending series of horror movie sequels, the Zombie Pumpkins return each Halloween in a new form. This year a new mascot has it made in the shade, as he leads the gourd horde. It's Shadow of the Zombie Pumpkins!

shaft28 liked this
I am absolutely in LOVE with the new mascot and the site relaunch! Many mascots over the years, and so far I loved Laboratory the most because I would flip that switch on it for hours just to watch the thing get zapped. But this Shadow, I legit got chills seeing it the first time. Excellent, excellent! Now I gotta head to the shop for the swag.
Citizens of Halloween Town, thank you, thank you! For the compliments, the support, and patience. This is a lot of work, and it's a relief to have the new website up. As I always say, it's a living beast, so expect content to be added and shifted around.

Also, please pardon the mismatched colors here on the forums. Updating all the color variables in the forum style sheets is one of the more time consuming tasks - compared to the email newsletter and shopping cart which converted to the new style pretty easily and nicely. In fact, I'm quite happy with how much the Shocking Shop (which uses third party software) fits the visual style of the main website.

People seem to like this new mascot character. I had fun playing with the depth and shadows on his face (appropriately, as his flaming stem is casting light down his face). It seems the public responds well to a sinister looking pumpkin. Something about that must scream "Halloween."
amandap80 liked this