Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Tkaraoke
The days of our lovely Bride are slowly coming to an end. I'm going to miss her ghastly face when she's dead and finally buried. The putrid smell of her rotting breath...her sunken evil, yet haunting eyes will be forever remembered by all who loved her.

She shall be missed...
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Aww... what a sweet and tender farewell message to our beloved bride. Almost made me shed a tear. :cry:

But how do you know that this season's website won't be called "Bride of the Zombie Pumpkins Part Two!"
By Tkaraoke
A better one would be...

The Crazy Ex-Wife of the Zombie Pumpkins!
:shock:

Now if that don't fill your underoos then *NOTHING* will! ROFL!

Part of the charm and fun (besides the awesome patterns and crazy insane people who inhabit the forums) of this site is how much blood, sweat, blood, tears, and more blood you put into making this site every year. I'm sure it's a huge effort to make things happen and it really shows in the finished product.
By Dans banana Loafcake
Tkaraoke wrote:A better one would be...

The Crazy Ex-Wife of the Zombie Pumpkins!
:shock:
Haha that could sooo work! I'm thinking Zombie Pumkins from outerspace alla Plan 9 from outerspace. Or Night of the Zombie pumpkins which would lead to Dawn of the Zombie pumpkins and then Day of the Zombie Pumpkins.

There you go Ryan, thats four years worth of ideas! :lol:

Dan
By Tkaraoke
I love "The Dawn" and the "Space" ideas. My personal favorite that someone came up with was:

Escape From the Planet of the Zombie Pumpkins

It's a little long but for some reason I took to it.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Haha, crazy ex-wife of the ZP. Now there's a scary idea.

Thanks for the compliments Tkaraoke. I do put a lot of blood, sweat, and tears (and more blood) into this site. So I'm really glad if you think it shows.

I love hearing everyone's guesses for what the next title will be. You all have great ideas (most of which I already have on a list which is about 50 lines long... there are so many options!)

Tell you what... if someone can guess the exact title before I go live with the new site, I'll send you a few surprise prizes. Ok, GO!
By Nightwatchman
How about House of the Zombie Pumpkins, or Night of the Zombie Pumpkins
By Tkaraoke
I was going to say Revenge of the Zombie Pumpkins but wasn't that the theme just a few years ago? I think that might have been the one the year after I joined the site.
By Tkaraoke
sodajazz wrote:Invasion of the zombie pumpkins
Now there is a theme I could get behind! Space pumpkins from...ummm...space!
:lol:
By sodajazz
Space pumpkins from...ummm...space!
lol

We have to think back, Theres been
Attack of ........
Revenge of.....
Curse of........
Bride of .........

I'm sensing a theme here ... hmm Dracula films ...Attack of Dracula?? not sure about that one though :D

We're never going to guess it :( :lol: