Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Nightwatchman
Glad to hear that we will never see that title!!!
I believe that it is the longest horror movie title ever, I would hate to think that Zombie Pumpkins would ever go away.
By sissy
How about :
Raising Zombie Pumpkins (Raising Arizona)
O' Brother It's A Zombie Pumpkin (O' Brother Where Art Thou)
I Was A Teenage Zombie Pumpkin
Zombie Pumpkins Of London
By Tkaraoke
Here's one you *DON'T* want to see:

Zombie Pumpkins: The Sex Tapes :shock:

ROFLMAO! :lol:
By cyberdman
Tkaraoke - that was too funny.

"I didn't ask for a dime! $2 ... cash."

I can quote every line from that movie.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Dans banana Loafcake wrote:Seed of the Zombie Pumpkin (in keeping with the child theme but also a nod to seeds in a pumpkin)
Looks like we have a winner. :) A lot of you were on the right track with the son/spawn/sprout guesses. But ultimately, the pumpkin "seed" reference was too perfect to turn down.

Dan, if you email or PM me your address, I'll post you a couple little ZP goodies for your clever guess.
By Dans banana Loafcake
:shock: Wow! Awsome, I just posted a comment on another thread about free candy but I was only joking! Awsome! I'll PM you my address but I though you had it on file as I had stuff off you before.

Dan

P.S. Thanks again, I like to dedicate this win to all those poor pumpkins that are too misshaped, mouldy or small to be carved. Our thoughts are with you all. :D
By GUS
Toxic spawn of the zombie pumpkins (2008 - 9) ?
:lol: ..get it in early

28 (zombie) pumpkins later
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Haha. I sorta like the idea of a toxic Zombie Pumpkin. All melty and mutated.
By GUS
zombiepumpkins wrote:Haha. I sorta like the idea of a toxic Zombie Pumpkin. All melty and mutated.
we aim to please! ..at least if we've still got our bow-fingers :lol:
By matspud
Matthew has just suggested the Mummy Zombie Pumpkin both as a Mummy to the seed and as a bandaged rotting 'kin . He hasn't quite go the hang of it I didn' think it was bad :D Mind you I am his " Mummy" :lol:

I like the Toxic Zombie pumpkin idea though.

But I love the little "seed "this year :D
By GUS
zombiepumpkins wrote:Haha. I sorta like the idea of a toxic Zombie Pumpkin. All melty and mutated.
"Radioactive but still attractive"
..why else would a pumpkin be glowin?

would have to have the tri-lo-glo (logo) on his butt! imho