Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
If it seems I've been quiet with my forum posting or other website updating, it's because I've been very hard at work, stitching together the new ZP website.

This year will be a pretty significant revamp. A new look, some restructuring and some new content. More contests, more items in the store, more fun downloads, and more pumpkin patterns of course.

Not everything will be ready at launch time, but you can expect a lot of gruesome goodies to gradually be unearthed over the next two months. I guess you'll have a reason to keep coming back. :wink:

If you have any ideas for things you'd like to see offered on this new version of the website, please let me know. I aim to please. With your help, this website is getting bigger and better every year.

The new beast will soon be unleashed. Keep your eyes peeled. :twisted:

By Zombie Pumpkins!
September 1st would be a great time to launch the new site, but I'm afraid it will take ever so slightly longer than that. Gotta make sure I work out all the bugs first (you'd think a Halloween site should be full of bugs, but not if they make your web browsing experience any less enjoyable). Anyway, I've seen the upcoming new stuff (because, um, I made it) and let me tell ya... I'M EXCITED TO SHOW YOU!
By Kittie
The anticipation is driving me crazy!!!
By angstmama
I can't wait to see the new design. I did ten pumpkins last year, and I'm hoping to double it this year.
By Tkaraoke
Must....hold...out.......urge to crave growing stronger....
By Pumpkin King
Ryan:

I can't wait for the new ZP theme.....I'm still guessing it will be Spawn of the Zombie Pumpkins.
By CorpseBride
mesmark wrote:I constantly say this but ZP is such a well run and wonderfully designed site. Ryan really pays attention to the details. As a webmaster who does little more than get people from A to B, I'm always very impressed.

I can't wait to see what's in store for us!
I agree 150 percent. This website is so well done and the quality of the work Ryan provides is what made me come back for me second year. You do amazing work my man. :wink:
By carvingjunkie
I have been biting my nails for 13 days now!! :lol: Cant wait to see the new site and all of your patterns. It is driving my CRAZY!!
If the new site is not up soon i will not have any nails left. :wink:
By Tkaraoke
carvingjunkie wrote:If the new site is not up soon i will not have any nails left. :wink:
You could always start on your toe nails if you haven't already!
That should buy you some extra time!
:lol:
By carvingjunkie
ROLF!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: The anticipation is just Killing me!!!!!!!!
I think i may need to go to AAA for Carvers!!!!!!!!