Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
I seem to only have this problem on Explorer, the links don't seem to work unless I refresh the page, and it seems I have to do this on each page.
And the "photo" on the right that says "step right up! Test your skills" only part of that is loading....even when I refresh
Just says "Step right up! Test you" and the rest is missing along with the right hand side of that photo.

I don't seem to have this problem on Chrome. just wondering if anyone else has this problem......by the way using windows 7 internet explorer 11.
Thanks so much for reporting this, badgers. You described the behavior well, so I was able to test and recreate the same circumstances. Indeed, this seems to only be an issue in Internet Explorer 11, as far as I can tell.

I think I've fixed the way the "step right up" photo displays, take another look and tell me if it's still cut off. As for the menu not working until you reload the page - the fact that it works on other pages, and works on the home page when you reload, tells me that it's not an issue with the menu code. Must be something about how the home page itself loads initially. Fixable. I'll get to the bottom of it.
By badgers
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Thanks so much for reporting this, badgers. You described the behavior well, so I was able to test and recreate the same circumstances. Indeed, this seems to only be an issue in Internet Explorer 11, as far as I can tell.

I think I've fixed the way the "step right up" photo displays, take another look and tell me if it's still cut off. As for the menu not working until you reload the page - the fact that it works on other pages, and works on the home page when you reload, tells me that it's not an issue with the menu code. Must be something about how the home page itself loads initially. Fixable. I'll get to the bottom of it.
Photo fixed and displays properly :thumbsup:
Edit: the Photo is fixed, the menu having to refresh thing is not... but I am sure it's being worked on (as stated above), along with all the other stuff Ryan does I don't know how or when he sleeps.....with creating stencils, fixing site problems, answering e-mails and forum questions, and getting orders out in a quick manner. I don't think he's human.
The other problem should be fixed now. In my tests, I'm able to use the dropdown menus on the home page, even the first time it loads. Give it a try badgers, I hope you have the same experience. :thumbsup:
badgers wrote:along with all the other stuff Ryan does I don't know how or when he sleeps.... I don't think he's human.
I've become quite familiar with the practice of power napping. :lol:
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:The other problem should be fixed now. In my tests, I'm able to use the dropdown menus on the home page, even the first time it loads. Give it a try badgers, I hope you have the same experience. :thumbsup:
badgers wrote:along with all the other stuff Ryan does I don't know how or when he sleeps.... I don't think he's human.
I've become quite familiar with the practice of power napping. :lol:
It's all good :thumbsup: