Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Thanks Mark. I'm really excited about working on the site again, and "melon season" seems like a good excuse to do just that. So expect to see plenty of updates in that regard, as I push the those green cousins of the pumpkins harder than ever.

And as for that specific melon plug on the main page, that's just a little taste of some new design elements you'll be seeing around here. In fact, after 4 years of running this site with just about the same template, I'm thinking of revamping the entire look for this year's 5th anniversary.

Nothing so drastic that it no longer feels like "home" but some cool design changes that I think everyone will be excited about. Look for hints of that to creep into the site over the next several months, with the all-out re-launch in September.
By 2manyferrets
I'd like to say that I love how everytime I come here theres something different and new. Theres always new adds or topics on the main page. Its nice to know that you are also very interactive with us. And of course your doing the melon carving which is a great idea. Keeps the carving spirit alive during the off season and its alot of fun! :lol:

Erika
By Tkaraoke
Wow! The new "Splashing Siren" pattern is so freaking awesome! I'm excited because our local Walmart is selling those rounder watermelons that look perfect for carving. They seem to have a lot more carving surface than the longer ones.