Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Tkaraoke
Wow! I was so blown away with the winners of last year's contest. Congrats to everybody who submitted their pictures and this makes me even more pumped for this year.

What really caught my eye was Hector's merging a Zombie Pumpkin and Jamming Pumpkin design to make his "Nightmare Before Christmas" pumpkin.
By cyberdman
Thanks for the kind words Tkaraoke. I won the category for accuracy and needless to say I was elated, thanks again Ryan. Looking through the photo gallery there were so many incredible entries I was definately unsure how it would go. Congrats to all my fellow winners, your entries were very deserving and you did some inspiring work.

I can hardly wait to get started carving for the 2007 season.
By matspud
Congratulations to all the 2006 winners. Glad to see one of my personal favorites won a prize :D :D

I would just like to send my congratulations to everyone who submitted. Its great to see all the photos.
By amandap80
Thanks all! I was totally astounded when I got my e-mail. I cried and danced for 2 hours! :D Congrats to all the winners in all the other categories, there were some fantastic pumpkins! It is such a honor to be included with such talented Halloween loving people. Now the question is...How do I top last year???
By Mister_JP
Great job to all the winners, and I did see that one that combined Ryan's Oogie Boogie and my Jack on the Hill design. It looks great, maybe Ryan and I should collaborate on a design or 2 this year?
By Tkaraoke
Cy, when I first saw the pictures of your pumpkins being so cleanly carved all I could say was, "How the #$%^ did he do that?!" lol

Are those pumpkins more "squishy" that Funkins? I liked the Funkins (have a couple left) but they just don't seem to carve as cleanly as I expected.
By cyberdman
I don't know if I'd exactly say "squishy" but they do have more of a give to them, meaning if you do press on them they do flex a bit. The walls are nice and thin too.

Glad you enjoyed them.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
2006 brought in more photo submissions than ever before, and it seems like they just keep getting better. Some new talents emerging out of nowhere, and some regular carvers that keep fine tuning their skills from year to year.

Picking the winners was tough (evidenced by the inclusion of several runner-ups this time around) but I think there's a good mix of talent in the winners' circle. While you browse those photos, start planning your attack for next Halloween. I bet you all can think of ways to make it even harder to chose the winners for 2007!
By amandap80
BTW, Ryan, got my prize pack in the mail yesterday...I wore my t-shirt back to work and giggled allot. :D
Thanks so much, there was allot of stuff in that little box!
By 2manyferrets
Wow! What a great job everyone!!! All of the pumpkins look great, but Im also really impressed with some of the photography. Nice work!

Erika
By Kittie
Congrats to everyone! I think everyone did good this year! I can't wait to do it all over again!