Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By matspud
I just wanted to say Congratulations and Thank you Ryan, for the great Gallery. That has required a lot of effort on your part and I , for one, really appreciate it. It is wonderful to see others interpretations of your patterns

Thanks again
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Thanks for the words of appreciation. It is a lot of work to add all those photos, but I know everyone enjoys their 15 minutes of fame. Has anyone actually browsed all 692 pictures? Hopefully the small thumbnail images allow you to at least pick and choose which images you want to view full size. Some of them really stand out.
By Dadja
I went through all of them... Some really nice ones again.

Hehe, I was going through them and I saw one picture and was like "man, these are really good. they should get a prize" When I looked at the name, I saw they were yours Ryan :P and I don't think you can win :P
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Dadja wrote:I saw they were yours Ryan :P and I don't think you can win :P
I guess you're right. But I'm going to give myself some free stickers at least. I hope nobody has a problem with that. :wink:
By Kerrykinz
I think you deserve at LEAST some stickers. I looked at them all aswell, their awesome
By cyberdman
Yes of course thanks again Ryan as always for all that hard work. The new costume gallery is a really nice touch and a good companion to the carving galleries. Great work.
By Tkaraoke
It's kind of cool to see my hard work preserved somewhere else other than on my own computer (and MY SPACE page) and in my mind. I went through a lot of them and it's got to be very hard to select the prize winners. Good luck to everybody who submitted photos and as far as I'm concerned we all did fantastic jobs.
By Liderc
I agree with Tharaoke, I really appreciate Ryan putting our photos up on his site, I know I spend a lot of time and do my very best on my pumpkin carvings and I'm glad he appreciates them enough to put them on his site, I only wish I had sent pictures of my other 4 pumpkins=P.

Thanks ryan.