Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
Starting to get antsy! I'm begining to wonder if it will launch in September.
By Ajax
I'm sure it will be soon, I really thought we would have an early launch this year everything seemed right on track. Teasers and coming soon were up in record time. There is always a silver lining though a later launch usually means less wait between pattern drops, but I'd really love to order some t-shirts, beanies and stick and carve :D .
Ajax wrote:I'm sure it will be soon, I really thought we would have an early launch this year everything seemed right on track. Teasers and coming soon were up in record time. There is always a silver lining though a later launch usually means less wait between pattern drops, but I'd really love to order some t-shirts, beanies and stick and carve :D .

I can haz pre-order plz? :D

I really wanna throw some money around. My wallet needs to lighten up.
A few things have come up in my personal life, which has slowed progress a bit. :? But... fear not, the show must go on. Regardless of how ready the new website design is, new patterns will start dropping by the end of the month. I've been brewing up some good stuff! :wink: And I'll probably start adding some placeholder product pages in the shop so you'll at least know what's coming.
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:A few things have come up in my personal life, which has slowed progress a bit. :? But... fear not, the show must go on. Regardless of how ready the new website design is, new patterns will start dropping by the end of the month. I've been brewing up some good stuff! :wink: And I'll probably start adding some placeholder product pages in the shop so you'll at least know what's coming.

Brewing huh? Makes me think that a bewitching is in order to help get the site going! Cast some magic! :)

This placeholder you speak of. Will it be like a pre-order? Or more like an image saying something like COMING SOON?
SuperSonic wrote:This placeholder you speak of. Will it be like a pre-order? Or more like an image saying something like COMING SOON?
Probably more of a "Coming Soon" image. Only because some of the items show the new mascot, and I want to unveil that all at once. I suppose I could take pre-orders for these items, but would you buy a shirt or hoodie without seeing the design first? Well, you might. :lol: But I wouldn't feel right taking payments for mystery merch.
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:
SuperSonic wrote:This placeholder you speak of. Will it be like a pre-order? Or more like an image saying something like COMING SOON?
Probably more of a "Coming Soon" image. Only because some of the items show the new mascot, and I want to unveil that all at once. I suppose I could take pre-orders for these items, but would you buy a shirt or hoodie without seeing the design first? Well, you might. :lol: But I wouldn't feel right taking payments for mystery merch.
Here's my wallet. Take my money. I would more than glady buy merchandise from you. You know I ALWAYS purchase at the very least the t-shirt.

If you chose to do it. I would be buying all the things. :thumbsup:

Edit: WAIT! YOU SAID HOODIE! IF that's the case... I will take 1 tee, 1 hoodie, and like 8 stickers and any other goodies you came up with :!:
By Lala
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:A few things have come up in my personal life
That sucks. We understand Ryan. I am waiting patiently.
Geeze, Ryan, hope things are OK!!
We are patient minions after all! I know you'll get to things as soon as you can. :D
By Ajax
Coincidence that destiny the taken king just came out? :wink: . Just kidding hope all is well. I have this reoccurring nightmare that somehow That the site doesn't launch and I don't carve any pumpkins and totally miss halloween.