Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
I have a feeling when I go to bed it will launch and I'll miss it... :(
By Lala
SuperSonic wrote:I have a feeling when I go to bed it will launch and I'll miss it... :(
Same here. But it's only 8pm here. We'll see. I've gotten bad news in every shape and form today. I'm hangin' on because I know this will make me happpppeeeee :D
Lala wrote:
SuperSonic wrote:I have a feeling when I go to bed it will launch and I'll miss it... :(
Same here. But it's only 8pm here. We'll see. I've gotten bad news in every shape and form today. I'm hangin' on because I know this will make me happpppeeeee :D
Unfortunately it's 10:20pm for me. I need to sleep in 4p mins if I have any chance of waking up for work tomorrow
By Lala
Facebook reminded me that I was posting statuses about waiting for the launch last year on this day.

I'm hopeful....kinda :roll: :roll:
By Lala
chuckwagon wrote:I have officially gone insane...

"Just look at the flowers, chuckwagon. Just look at the flowers..."
ha! I am having a WD marathon right now while I work and wait...wait...wait....
Lala wrote:Facebook reminded me that I was posting statuses about waiting for the launch last year on this day.

I'm hopeful....kinda  :roll:  :roll:
I got the same reminder, makes me hopeful we will see the launch soon, maybe October 3rd :)
By Lala
chuckwagon wrote:I'm gonna give Ryan the benefit of the doubt. I know he mentioned something about a personal matter that sprang up suddenly, so I hope everything is well at the Wickstrand household.
I was thinking about that too. :? I hope everything is okay.
Lala wrote:
chuckwagon wrote:I'm gonna give Ryan the benefit of the doubt. I know he mentioned something about a personal matter that sprang up suddenly, so I hope everything is well at the Wickstrand household.
I was thinking about that too.  :? I hope everything is okay.

We all do (or at least I hope so).