Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
matspud wrote:Hmmmmm I can feel my ZP pattern withdrawal symptoms coming on. I will need a fix BAAAAAAAD by this evening :roll: :roll: :roll: :D
I can feel this already
Well aware I'm double posting. But I am getting more antsy by the minute!
:pale:
Lala wrote:
Ajax wrote:" It's time to play the music, it's time to light the lights."
Yes!!!!
Agreed
I think we are getting very close... Considering that Ryan is updating the original post by shadowing out the already passed dates way more consistently now. IAs of right now, we're are current to today (9/28). I'm banking on either today or tomorrow. I, for one, am hoping for today since it's my only day off, and I'd be able to enjoy the new patterns!!
I hope it's today as well, even though I have the 30th as my pick. Whichever day it is, I hope it's soon. I'm dying to see the new patterns!!!

If you want to read something funny, go back and reread last year's "Guess the Launch Date" thread. Everyone gets so antsy waiting for the updated site.
By Lala
I love love love the energy every year, with all of us just waiting and chatting. It's seriously one of the best parts of the year, am I right? I can't wait!! Squeeee! PS please be today! :kiss:
Lala wrote:I love love love the energy every year, with all of us just waiting and chatting. It's seriously one of the best parts of the year, am I right? I can't wait!! Squeeee! PS please be today!  :kiss:
I couldn't agree more! I love the anticipation! It's funny how I'll be out running errands, come home and realize "Oh my gosh, I haven't checked the site in a few hours! The launch may have occurred already." Then I check and it didn't. :(
By Lala
Mayor of Haddonfield wrote: It's funny how I'll be out running errands, come home and realize "Oh my gosh, I haven't checked the site in a few hours! The launch may have occurred already." Then I check and it didn't. :(
I'm on a timer. I check every 30 minutes. :roll: pathetic! haha but I have to get up every 30 min from the computer at work - so I check right before I have to break. Plus extra breaks to post in the forum.