Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
Raven wrote:I need the new site, new shop items and new patterns! I'm bored and want to carve and shop!
Me toooo. I am going on a trip soon and wanted to wear a new hoodie. And I want to carve something newwweewweeee :D
Not gonna lie... it took me a few seconds to realize your name is Dan... For SOME reason, I kept reading your username in a German accent wondering "wth does this even mean? I had no idea the Germans loved banana loafcake! WHAT IS LIFE!?"

I have now, officially, fallen from the realm of sanity due to lack of site relaunch. If anyone needs me, I'll be in the corner mumbling, and twiddling my thumbs.
ghostface wrote:I need the new site or they might have to wheel me off to the mental ward. I'm really hoping it's soon! Im having awful withdrawals. :cry: :cry:
Me too.... I've already gone kookoo. :(
By Raven
I have "refresh finger" now. I've been refreshing the site so much I now have a legitimate medical condition. Please hurry, Ryan. I don't want to have to amputate a finger. :cry:
Raven wrote:I have "refresh finger" now. I've been refreshing the site so much I now have a legitimate medical condition. Please hurry, Ryan. I don't want to have to amputate a finger. :cry:
Chocolate covered finger of Raven? :lol:

Master, do you hear our pleas?
Patience...... Come into my parlor said the spider to the fly..... We must be as the spider in the web and wait.....then PRINT like crazy!!! Lol!!!